LONDON, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain assesses that CapEx on Waste-to-Energy (WtE) will reach $9,218m in 2015
With a combination of mounting environmental concerns, increased governmental policy, more stringent renewable targets and a desire for increased domestic energy production, WtE is set for significant growth. Although some areas, namely Europe and parts of North America and Asia, have an established WtE market, there are real prospects for growth in regions such as the UK, Asia-Pacific and Eastern Europe.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
Report scope: Waste-to-energy (WtE) facilities are plants using municipal solid waste (MSW) as a primary fuel source for energy production. This includes direct combustion and advanced thermal, but not biological processes. The report covers the CapEx spending of new and upgraded WtE plants globally. The report also forecasts Municipal Waste processing capacity for national markets through to 2018.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall Waste-to-Energy industry?
- Where are the major investments occurring?
- Who are the key players in the Waste-to-Energy industry?
- What are the market dynamics underpinning the sector?
- How consolidated is the sector amongst the large industry players?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 12 leading companies operating within the Waste-to-Energy market:
- Understand the competitive landscape with profiles revealing their market sizing and shares, capabilities, services, focus, strategies, and future outlook:
- Learn which companies are building what in the major WtE markets
- Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S
- C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Ltd.
- China Everbright
- Covanta Energy Corporation
- Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
- Keppel Seghers
- MARTIN GmbH
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering
- Steinmuller Babcock Environment
- Suez Environnement
- Wheelabrator Technologies Inc.
2) The study reveals where companies are investing in Waste-to-Energy and how much waste processing capacity from WtE is expected. See the prospects in 12 national markets, 3 regional markets plus analysis of 20 other countries
- Learn which countries have WtE targets to reach and when they need to reach them
- UK Forecast 2015-2025
- Polish Forecast 2015-2025
- Irish Forecast 2015-2025
- Danish Forecast 2015-2025
- Finnish Forecast 2015-2025
- Italian Forecast 2015-2025
- Swedish Forecast 2015-2025
- Czech Forecast 2015-2025
- The Rest of Europe Forecast 2015-2025
- Chinese Forecast 2015-2025
- Japanese Forecast 2015-2025
- The Rest of Asia Pacific Forecast 2015-2025
- US Forecast 2015-2025
- Canadian Forecast 2015-2025
- The Rest of the World Forecast 2015-2025
3) The analysis is underpinned by two exclusive interviews with leading Waste-to-Energy experts
4) Discover details of 363 Waste-to-Energy projects revealing, in most cases, the following information
- Project Completion Year
- Capacity (tpa)
- MW Capacity
- Investment ($m)
5) Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Legislation and Landfill Targets
- Energy Security
- Pollution and Public Opposition
- Understand what the role of mass burn will be during the forecast period and what the role of Advanced Conversion Technologies will be over the same time
This independent 249 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 183 tables and figures examining the Waste-to-Energy (WtE).market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3152206/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48