WASHINGTON, Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB) provides football fans across America with all-important protections as they look for seats to NFL playoff games leading up to Super Bowl 50 on February 7, 2016 in Santa Clara CA. Tickets will be available on the secondary market for people eager to support their teams at home or away, and the NATB stresses the importance of buying only from legitimate sellers.
Groups such as the National Consumers League, Angie's List and Better Business Bureau chapters across the nation recommend doing business with NATB-member brokers only, as they are guided by a Code of Ethics and a 200% money-back guarantee. They can be found here: http://www.natb.org/MemberList
As part of our mandate to educate the public on safe and secure ticket shopping, we refer fans to the NATB Ten Commandments of Ticket-Buying:
- Get a money-back guarantee.
- Ask for section and row, and check the seating chart.
- Buy from NATB Members only.
- Understand the terms of the transaction.
- Do your research and know the market price.
- Do not buy on the street corner or outside an event.
- Do not buy on an unsecured web site.
- Do not pay with cash.
- Do not take the "too-good-to-be-true" deal.
- Report counterfeit or dishonest sellers to: 1 (630) 510-4594.
The National Association of Ticket Brokers (NATB) is a non-profit trade association that advocates for the rights of ticket buyers and its membership, which is composed of ticket sellers in the secondary market.
SOURCE National Association of Ticket Brokers