NEW YORK, March 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The waterborne UV curable resins market touched USD 122.2 million in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 230.3 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 13.52% from 2015 to 2020. The market is witnessing high growth on account of increasing applications, technological advancements, and growing demand of waterborne UV curable resins in the European and North American regions. Waterborne UV curable resins are largely used in wood coating applications. The rapid growth of the waterborne UV curable resins market can be attributed to environmental concerns and increasingly stringent regulations.
"Urethane acrylates to dominate the waterborne UV curable resins market"
Urethane acrylates are estimated to account for the largest share of the waterborne UV curable resins market. Waterborne urethane acrylates (polyurethane dispersions) are a viable resin choice for coatings for several end-use markets, including wood floors, kitchen cabinets, and furniture. They offer high-end performance with minimal process issues, and nearly zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Dispersions of urethane acrylates (UV-PUDs), often combined with physical drying acrylic dispersions, are being widely used in the European furniture coatings industry, and are also being increasingly accepted in the North American market.
"Europe: the largest market for waterborne UV curable resins"
Europe accounted for the largest share of the overall waterborne UV curable resins market in 2015. Factors such as the increase in the cost of solvents and energy, and the need to reduce VOC emissions to comply with stringent regulations are driving the European waterborne UV curable resins market.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts across the globe. These primary sources have been divided into three categories: by company, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 45%, Tier 2- 35% and Tier 3- 20%
- By Designation- C Level- 35%, D Level- 25% and Others- 40%
- By Region- North America- 45%, Asia-Pacific- 20%, Europe- 30%, and RoW- 5%
Companies profiled in the report
- Allnex Belgium S/A (Belgium)
- Alberdingk Boley GmbH (Germany)
- Royal DSM NV (The Netherlands)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Covestro (Formerly Bayer MaterialScience) (Germany)
- Nippon Gohsei (Japan)
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co. (China)
- Miwon Specialty Chemical Co. Ltd. (Korea)
Reasons to buy the report
- Comprehensive coverage and analysis of the waterborne UV curable resins market in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and RoW
- Competitive landscape of major players and their developments in the waterborne UV curable resins market
- A list of VOC regulations driving waterborne UV curable resins market in key countries and regions
- Identifying high-potential opportunities for waterborne UV curable resins
- Identifying and targeting high-growth application segments
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03686462-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/waterborne-uv-curable-resins-market-by-chemistry--by-application--and-by-region---global-forecasts-to-2020-300244386.html