"Urethane acrylates to dominate the waterborne UV curable resins market"
Urethane acrylates are estimated to account for the largest share of the waterborne UV curable resins market. Waterborne urethane acrylates (polyurethane dispersions) are a viable resin choice for coatings for several end-use markets, including wood floors, kitchen cabinets, and furniture. They offer high-end performance with minimal process issues, and nearly zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Dispersions of urethane acrylates (UV-PUDs), often combined with physical drying acrylic dispersions, are being widely used in the European furniture coatings industry, and are also being increasingly accepted in the North American market.
"Europe: the largest market for waterborne UV curable resins"
Europe accounted for the largest share of the overall waterborne UV curable resins market in 2015. Factors such as the increase in the cost of solvents and energy, and the need to reduce VOC emissions to comply with stringent regulations are driving the European waterborne UV curable resins market.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts across the globe. These primary sources have been divided into three categories: by company, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 45%, Tier 2- 35% and Tier 3- 20%
- By Designation- C Level- 35%, D Level- 25% and Others- 40%
- By Region- North America- 45%, Asia-Pacific- 20%, Europe- 30%, and RoW- 5%
Companies profiled in the report
- Allnex Belgium S/A (Belgium)
- Alberdingk Boley GmbH (Germany)
- Royal DSM NV (The Netherlands)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Covestro (Formerly Bayer MaterialScience) (Germany)
- Nippon Gohsei (Japan)
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co. (China)
- Miwon Specialty Chemical Co. Ltd. (Korea)
Reasons to buy the report
- Comprehensive coverage and analysis of the waterborne UV curable resins market in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and RoW
- Competitive landscape of major players and their developments in the waterborne UV curable resins market
- A list of VOC regulations driving waterborne UV curable resins market in key countries and regions
- Identifying high-potential opportunities for waterborne UV curable resins
- Identifying and targeting high-growth application segments
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3686462/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/waterborne-uv-curable-resins-market-by-chemistry--by-application--and-by-region---global-forecasts-to-2020-300323370.html