LONDON, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Wealth in Brazil: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Brazil's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Savings and Investments Analytics.
- Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2019.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- How large is the HNW market in Brazil?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Brazil?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Brazil?
- How much of their wealth do Brazilian HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by Brazilian HNW individuals to invest offshore?
In 2014, affluent individuals represented 1.5% of the total Brazilian adult population, of which 1,940,700 were mass affluent and 109,100 were HNW. While Brazil made significant progress in lifting c.26 million people out of poverty between 2003 and 2013, this is at the poorest end of the wealth scale.
Despite the macroeconomic ailments of the country, Brazil's total retail savings and investment market is set to continue to grow, albeit at a reduced rate. The market is dominated by investment in mutual funds (56.1% of the total market in 2014) and retail deposits (33.5%).
The slowdown in the Brazilian economy has led Brazilian HNW individuals to diversify their investments and look overseas. Our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey shows that the two most important drivers for Brazilian HNW offshore investments were to diversify assets (33%) and to access a superior range of investment options (26%).
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3375686/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48