NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Web Conferencing Services Market in India CY 2015 Update: Shifting Focus toward an Integrated, Single, Unified Solution for All Collaboration Requirements
This research service analyzes the Web conferencing market in India for CY 2015. It provides insights on trends pertaining to hosted services, which are the dominant model, contributing 84.6% of the Web conferencing revenue in H2 2015, although this is a slight decrease from H1 2015. Traction is observed across the board, especially from information technology enabled services (ITeS), manufacturing, education, and even government/public sector units. Bundling of productivity suites and software along with Web conferencing software is a major trend, which results in heavy discounts compared to sales of standalone on-premise Web conferencing solutions.
Defined as online meetings that allow people to hold real-time, synchronous meetings and conferences over the Internet.
- To hold a Web conference, each participant needs to use a personal computer and a Web browser to interact and share information.
- The most basic feature of a Web conference is screen sharing, whereby conference participants see content on the presenter's screen.
- The audio communication in a Web conference can be done either through a PSTN or VOIP.
- Typical features of Web conferencing include desktop sharing, application sharing, Web co-browsing, file transfer, chat, white boarding and annotation, polls and surveys, and Webcam-based desktop video.
On-Premise Web Conferencing :
-Available as a licensed product, allowing organizations that make heavy use of conferencing to install the software on their own servers.
- The solution can be accessed by internal employees or external meeting attendees or both, and is maintained by the in-house IT department.
Hosted Web Conferencing
-Offered by a service provider as Software as a Service (SaaS)
- In this case, the Web conferencing software is hosted on the vendor's facilities and offered as a service to customers.
- This remotely hosted service is offered on a usage basis (cost per user per minute) or for a fixed fee (cost per port or seat)
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04062633-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/web-conferencing-services-market-in-india-cy-2015-update-insights-trends-and-developments-300327541.html