LONDON, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global web real-time communication market is projected to grow from USD 569.2 million in 2015 to USD 4.45 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 50.9% during the forecast period. In the recent years, WebRTC has emerged as a standard for audio and video communication across different industry verticals. WebRTC provides a simple way for SMBs to shift from traditional communication solutions to modern user-centric business communication. It helps them attract new customers and businesses through data centers and 'click-to-call' services. WebRTC is also rapidly expanding its capabilities beyond audio/video conferencing to industry-specific applications and services.
"The healthcare sector is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period"
The healthcare industry vertical is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020, owing to the increasing adoption of WebRTC solutions and rapid deployment of endpoint management solutions. In addition to this, the increasing demand for WebRTC-enabled healthcare services, such as telehealth, M-Health, E-health, and other advanced medical services across North America and Europe has further influenced the growth of the WebRTC market in the healthcare sector.
"Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest adoption and implementation of WebRTC solutions"
The web real-time communication market in the Asia-pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is mainly attributed to the increasing deployment of WebRTC solutions and services across India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia.
Break-up of profile of primary participants in the report is given below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 35% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 28%, Director level – 43%, Manager Level – 29%
- By Region – North America - 46%, Europe – 31%, Asia-Pacific – 15%, RoW – 8%
Various key players operating in the web real-time communication market are listed below:
1. Avaya Inc.
2. Cisco Systems, Inc.
4. Oracle Corporation
5. TokBox Inc.
6. AT&T Inc.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants/end users in this market in the following ways:
1. The report provides in-depth analysis and comprehensive view of the total market and closest approximation about global numbers and segmentation across product types, verticals, and regions.
2. The report provides analysis about stategies followed by top players to grab market share and insights to understand market dynamics, comprising key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. The report will help various stakeholders to understand competitive landscape, products & services offered, and recent developments, such as new product launches, contracts/agreements, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3722544/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/web-real-time-communication-market-by-product-type-by-vertical--and-by-region---global-forecast-to-2020-300250406.html