Weber's New Accessories Include Cool Tools For Smoking Enthusiasts And Grilling Gurus
PALATINE, Ill., June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Weber-Stephen Products LLC, the world's leading manufacturer of outdoor gas, charcoal, and electric grills and grilling accessories, introduced more than 25 new accessories for 2012—the largest accessories launch in the company's 60-year history.
"Consumers are grilling much more than burgers and chicken today—and they are looking for quality tools and a greater range of accessories to have the versatility to cook any meal on the outdoor grill," said Trace Weskamp, Director of Accessories Product Development, Weber-Stephen Products LLC.
New smoking accessories are one of the areas of focus for Weber. In fact, findings from the 23rd Annual Weber GrillWatch Survey™ show that 58 percent of American grillers report being interested or very interested in learning how to use a smoker. For more survey results, visit http://weber.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43.
Each of the Weber®, Weber Original™ and Weber Style™ accessories brands feature new products ranging from individual trial-sized smoker boxes to a cast-iron grill press.
Weber® Smoking Accessories Include:
- Weber Firespice® Trial-Sized Smoking Kits: Grillers can sample different smoking wood—including hickory, apple, mesquite, cherry, pecan or beech—packed in individual tins. Available in assorted 4- and 6-packs. MSRP: $12.99 (4-pack), $17.99 (6-pack).
- Weber® Stainless Steel Smoker Box: Place this smoker box on the cooking grates and transform any gas grill into a smoker. MSRP: $24.99.
Weber Original™ Accessories Include:
- Weber Original™ Rib and Roast Holder: Combines two popular grilling racks into one essential accessory. The rib holder holds up to five racks of ribs at one time. Flip the rack over for a roast holder that accommodates whole chickens, turkeys or roasts. MSRP: $20.99.
- Weber Original™ Stainless Steel Fish Baskets: Available in small or large, the flexible wires hold in delicate fish and small vegetables. This versatile accessory is also great for quesadillas as the double-sided basket keeps food secure, yet close to the grill grate, so food crisps perfectly. MSRP: $27.99 (small), $34.99 (large).
- Weber Original™ Grill Press: This sturdy cast-iron grill press is perfect for crispy Panini sandwiches, brick chicken, and evenly cooked bacon. Coated with a durable, matte porcelain enamel to prevent sticking. MSRP: $27.99
- Weber Original™ Stainless Steel Sausage Tongs: The curves along the top arm allow grillers to pick up and turn several pieces of food at once. Designed for foods that tend to roll on the grill including sausages and asparagus. MSRP: $17.99.
- Weber Original™ Stainless Steel Pincers: These tongs feature pointed tips that provide greater dexterity when picking up and turning smaller foods such as shrimp or mushrooms. MSRP: $17.99.
New Weber Style™ Accessories include:
- Weber Style™ Small Stainless Steel Vegetable Basket: This (7 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 2") vegetable basked is perfect for individual servings. MSRP: $17.99.
Weber is also adding to its Weber Original Gourmet BBQ System (featuring six heavy-duty accessories—including a cast iron Wok and Griddle.) New tools include a sustainably harvested beech wood Weber Original™ Wok Tool Set (MSRP: $22.99) and a Weber Original™ Pizza Stone with Carry Rack. MSRP: $37.99.
Weber-Stephen Products LLC, headquartered in Palatine, Ill., is the world's premier manufacturer of charcoal, gas and electric grills, grilling accessories and other outdoor room products. In 1952, founder George Stephen sparked a backyard revolution with his invention of the Weber® kettle. Sixty years later, the privately-held company remains the industry leader with its Weber®, Weber® Q®, and Ducane® brands. As a leading exporter of grills, Weber brand products are sold worldwide at select home centers, hardware stores, department stores, patio stores, and other retail outlets. Weber has the strongest consumer outreach program in the industry with its Weber Grill-Line(SM) (1-800-GRILL-OUT®); Weber's On The Grill™ mobile application; and a content-rich website with grilling tips, techniques, and original Weber recipes at www.weber.com®. (The Weber Grill-Line and Weber Customer Service are closed on Christmas). Weber can also be followed on Facebook (www.facebook.com/weberbbq) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/webergrills).
Kim Durk, Durk Rion Public Relations
(773) 844-1458; firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Weber-Stephen Products LLC
More by this Source
Weber's Grill-Line Geared Up for Thanksgiving Callers
Nov 20, 2013, 09:00 ET
Weber Grills Founder to Be Inducted into Barbecue Hall of Fame
Sep 26, 2013, 11:30 ET
Weber GrillWatch™ Survey Reveals Latest Tailgating Trends
Aug 22, 2013, 11:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.