BROOMFIELD, Colo., Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Webroot, the market leader in intelligent cybersecurity for endpoints and collective threat intelligence, today announced details about the company's participation at IT Nation 2015, taking place in Orlando, Florida from November 11-13.
As a Platinum Plus sponsor of IT Nation 2015, Webroot will showcase the power of collective threat intelligence and how managed service providers (MSPs) can deliver Smarter Cybersecurity™ solutions – that protect against the most sophisticated online threats without sacrificing system performance – to increase their close rate and grow their business. Webroot security thought leaders will also provide an in-depth look at collective threat intelligence and the threat landscape during several speaking engagements at the conference.
Highlights of Webroot at IT Nation 2015 include:
- Speaking Session – Andrew Bagnato, technical account manager at Webroot, will host a session entitled, "Join the Fight Against Cyber Threats. MSPs: It's Good for Your Business" on Thursday, Nov. 12, at 11:15 PM EST in room Florida C. Bagnato will discuss today's threat landscape, what forward-thinking businesses can do to navigate it, and how the power of collective threat intelligence can make next-generation endpoint protection profitable.
- Town Hall Panel – Hal Lonas, chief technology officer at Webroot, will participate in the panel "The Current Threat Landscape" on Thursday, Nov. 12, at 3:00 PM EST in room Bayhill 17. With service providers experiencing unprecedented growth of threat variants, this panel of industry experts will answer targeted questions about these threats and help educate based on proven best practices.
- Designed for MSPs and Resellers – Cloud-based Webroot SecureAnywhere® Business Endpoint Protection with Global Site Manager offers the channel and MSP community better protection and performance alongside increased operating margins, reducing complexities associated with managing traditional security solutions. Visit Webroot at booth #517 for a live demonstration.
- Webroot® Channel Edge® MSP Program – Designed to offer MSPs the tools necessary to become trusted advisors to their customer endpoints, the Webroot Channel Edge MSP Program delivers sales support and enablement, marketing resources and content, and dedicated account managers. To learn more about the benefits of partnering with Webroot, visit booth #517.
- Join the Conversation - Discover new threat stats from Webroot research, live IT Nation 2015 conference coverage and collective threat intelligence best practices. Join the conversation online using the conference hashtag #ITN15 and #GetSmarter, and follow Webroot activity on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
Significant Channel Momentum
Webroot has added 700 new MSP partners globally over the past quarter. The new business resulted in over 453,000 new business endpoints and double-digit year-over-year growth. Webroot was also featured in CRN's 2015 Cloud Computing Partner Program Guide, and David Bennett, Webroot's vice president of SMB sales, was selected as one of CRN's 2015 Channel Chiefs. Significant channel momentum highlight Webroot as a leading IT vendor whose cloud partner programs benefit the growth of solution providers and the indirect IT channel and their cloud initiatives.
Webroot provides Smarter Cybersecurity™ solutions. We provide intelligent endpoint protection and threat intelligence services to secure the Internet of Everything. By leveraging our cloud-based collective threat intelligence platform, computers, tablets, smartphones, and more are protected from malware and other cyberattacks. Our award-winning SecureAnywhere® intelligent endpoint protection and BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services protect tens of millions of consumer, business, and enterprise devices. Webroot technology is trusted and integrated into market-leading companies including Cisco, F5 Networks, HP, Microsoft, Palo Alto Networks, RSA, Aruba, and many more. Webroot is headquartered in Colorado and operates globally across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity solutions at www.webroot.com.
©2015 Webroot Inc. All rights reserved. Webroot, SecureAnywhere, Webroot SecureAnywhere, BrightCloud, and Smarter Cybersecurity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webroot Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.