SAN FRANCISCO, April 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global welding fume extraction equipment market is expected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The mandatory health and safety workplace regulations compliance which are globally applicable has been a major factor driving market growth. In addition, increasing demand from various end-use industries such as construction, automotive, shipbuilding and others for a clean environment to increase the operators' productivity, is further fueling the market growth.
Fume extraction equipment is used to capture and remove, smoke and welding fume particulates produced during the welding process. Different welding methods such as arc, laser beam, resistance, and oxy-fuel produce particulate fumes containing toxic substances including chromium, manganese, zinc, nickel and others. The prolonged exposure to these toxic fumes results in different health issues such as chronic lung problems, Parkinson's disease, cancer of the larynx and others. The rising awareness among the welding operators about various health concerns is anticipated to boost the market.
The mobile unit was largest product segment in 2016 on account of its' advantages to offer source capture of welding fumes coupled with lower space and budget requirements. Stationary units emerged as the second largest product segment with the market share of 33.7% in 2016. Arc welding application segment is expected to experience the fastest growth over the forecast period with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2017-2025. Owing to generation of large quantity of toxic fumes produced during the arc welding process, the demand for fume extraction equipment is expected to rise over the forecast period. In addition, extensive use of the arc welding technology in end use industries, is expected to further increase the demand for fume extraction equipment between 2017 and 2025.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Welding Fume Extraction Equipment Market Analysis, By Product (Mobile Units, Stationary Units, Large Centralized Systems), By Application (Arc, Resistance, Laser Beam, Oxy-Fuel), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/welding-fume-extraction-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global welding fume extraction equipment revenue was USD 3,667.7 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2017 to 2025
- Global welding fume extraction equipment demand in arc welding application was valued at USD 1,422.6 million in 2016 and is anticipated to witness surge in growth over the next eight years
- The U.S. fume extraction equipment market in arc welding is estimated to reach a total revenue of over USD 571.3 million by 2025
- The welding fume extraction equipment industry in Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the next eight years owing to infrastructural developments across major economies, especially in the China and India. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2025
- Key players including Miller Electric Mfg. Co., Air Liquide Welding Group, Lincoln Electric Co., Donaldson Company, Inc., Kemper America Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, RoboVent Products Group, Inc., Sentry Air Systems, Inc., Filcar S.p.A, and Pace Worldwide dominated the global welding fume extraction equipment market
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Aerospace Composites Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerospace-composites-market
- Advanced Functional Material (AFM) Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/advanced-functional-material-afm-market
- Metal Packaging Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/metal-packaging-market
- Magnetic Materials Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/magnetic-materials-market-analysis-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global welding fume extraction equipment market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Mobile Unit
- Stationary Unit
- Large Centralized Systems
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Arc Welding
- Resistance Welding
- Laser Beam Welding
- Oxy-Fuel Welding
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: +1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.