NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global wellness supplements market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $236.93bn in 2016.
Now: "Are Your Vitamins And Supplements Safe and Right For You?" This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 130 in-depth tables, charts and graphs - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 147 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global wellness supplements market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Global wellness supplements market forecasts from 2016-2026
- Regional wellness supplements market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- South America
- North America
- Wellness supplements submarket forecasts from 2016-2026
- herbal supplements
- vitamins & minerals
- protein supplements
- probiotic supplements
- probiotic fortified food
- energy drinks
- sports drinks
- functional juices
- functional baby food
- gluten-free food
- lactose-free food
- diabetic food
- skin nutricosmetics,
- hair nutricosmetics,
- other nutricosmetics
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional wellness supplements markets from 2016-2026
- Profiles and market positioning map of the leading 5 companies in the wellness supplements market in 2016
- Abbott Laboratories
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- Glanbia Group
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the food supply chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
- New product developers
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the wellness supplements market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04194712-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wellness-supplements-market-report-2016-2026-300339314.html