Welltok is pioneering health optimization and revolutionizing the way population health managers guide and incentivize consumers to optimize their health. The company has amassed an impressive client list and national recognition in the industry through development of its CaféWell Health Optimization Platform® and technology enabled services, which organize the growing spectrum of health improvement and condition management resources, obtain deep consumer insights through advanced analytics and leverage multi-channel communications to connect consumers to the appropriate resources, at the right time. Health plans, employers, government organizations and other sponsors now have an efficient and effective way to target, connect, engage and reward consumers, driving greater healthcare value across all types of populations.
Company milestones over the three-year period include:
- Expanding its client roster to include 75 percent of the top 20 health plans and innovative employers such as IBM and the state of Colorado
- Growing its employee base by over 1,000 percent and continuing to build out its unparalleled leadership team
- Raising over $100 million in funding from top-tier investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, NEA, Emergence Capital Partners and InterWest Partners
- Acquiring market differentiating capabilities through key acquisitions including: Silverlink Communications, a leading healthcare consumer communications company; Predilytics, a leading healthcare predictive analytics company; and Zamzee, an award-winning health program developed by HopeLab, created to engage millions of children and their families in healthy activities
- Partnering with IBM Watson as its first consumer health partner and developing the first consumer health app to leverage Watson technology
According to Inc., this year's rankings were the most competitive in the list's history. The 2016 Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2012 to 2015. Welltok is among many innovative and fast-growing brands that gained early exposure as members of the Inc. 5000, including LinkedIn, Pandora, Zillow and Yelp.
About Inc. Media
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today's innovative company builders. Winner of the National Magazine Award for General Excellence in both 2014 and 2012. Total monthly audience reach for the brand has grown significantly from 2,000,000 in 2010 to over 13,000,000 today. For more information, visit www.inc.com
The Inc. 500|5000 is a list of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation. Started in 1982, this prestigious list of the nation's most successful private companies has become the hallmark of entrepreneurial success. The Inc. 5000 Conference & Awards Ceremony is an annual event that celebrates their remarkable achievements. The event also offers informative workshops, celebrated keynote speakers, and evening functions. For more information on Inc. and the Inc. 5000 Conference, visit http://www.inc.com/
About Welltok, Inc.
Welltok, Inc., developer of the healthcare industry's first consumer enterprise platform, is transforming the way population health managers guide and incentivize consumers to optimize their health. The CaféWell Health Optimization Platform® organizes the growing spectrum of health improvement and condition management resources, obtains unparalleled consumer insights through advanced analytics, and leverages multi-channel communications to connect consumers to the right resources, at the right time. Health plans, employers and other sponsors now have an efficient and effective way to engage, activate and reward consumers, which drives greater healthcare value across all types of populations, from kids to seniors.
SHIFT Communications for Welltok
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150519/217089LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/welltok-ranks-high-on-inc-magazine-fastest-growing-private-company-list-300315214.html
SOURCE Welltok, Inc.