GREENVILLE, Pa., Feb. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Werner, the trusted leader in the manufacturing of professional and consumer ladders, announces the introduction of the new steel Podium Step Stools. The products include the same features as the innovative Podium style of ladders, but now with two or three step options.
Designed for helping consumers with home related tasks, the 8' and 9' reach Podium Step Stools (models SP322 and SP323) offer super-sized platforms for maximum stability, comfort and safety when working off the ground and extended guardrails for extra comfort and security while standing on the platforms. Werner's introduction of the Podium Step Stools make everyday tasks and home projects easy and safe. These lightweight and easy to store step stools can be used anywhere around a home or business. Because the top rails are curved with a wrap around tray to hold small tools and hardware, it makes DIY and home improvement projects easier than ever.
"The Podium Step Stools are perfect for a variety of home and garage-related project needs, including painting touch-ups and accessing seasonal items from storage," said Chris Filardi, Vice President of Marketing. "It's a step stool that everyone in the home can comfortably use, making maneuvering on the ladder safe for people of all ages."
Product highlights for the Podium Step Stool include:
- Work facing any direction: The large standing platform allows users to face any direction while accessing the project at hand.
- Comfort hand rail tray: The wrap around tray holds small tools and hardware, which provides convenience while performing light-duty tasks.
- 27" extended rail: The extended rail provides an extra contact point for additional comfort and security.
- Step Material: The non-slip steps – plastic with a rigid tread pattern—provide contemporary appearance that will integrate nicely into the home.
- Over sized, mar-resistant feet: The over sized non-marring feet provide additional stability, while not marking up the floors.
- Load capacity: With a 225 lb. weight capacity, the Podium Step Stool is ideal for light projects in or around the home.
- Compact for Storage: Folds down to 5" inches wide for compact and convenient storage.
Beginning in February 2016, the Podium Step Stool will be available at Home Depot starting at $32.97. For more information, please visit www.wernerpodium.com.
WERNER, a WernerCo brand, is the world leader in ladders and has a complete line of climbing products designed for working at heights. The portfolio includes ladders, attic ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks, stages, planks, step stools, accessories and fall protection equipment including harnesses, lanyards, anchors and compliance kits. From ladders to fall protection, WERNER provides a full line of climbing equipment that's engineered to give you maximum safety, durability and productivity at every height. All WERNER products meet or exceed applicable international safety standards. For more information, visit http://us.wernerco.com.
WernerCo is a privately owned, fully-integrated, international manufacturer and distributor of climbing products, fall protection equipment and jobsite, truck and van storage equipment. WernerCo has manufacturing, warehousing, sales and distribution facilities in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Mexico, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. WernerCo's international headquarters are in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and its US headquarters are in Greenville, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit www.wernerworldwide.com.