NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Western European Industrial Hand-Protection Market : Industrial Activity and Employment are Key Factors Governing Industry Growth
This research service provides a detailed analysis of the Western European industrial hand-protection market. The study period extends from 2011 to 2019 and the scope of the study covers the mechanical, chemical, thermal, and special protection markets in industrial hand-protection. The study also provides revenue forecasts by country for key regions in Western Europe. The study provides detailed insights about these product markets in terms of trends, revenues, and forecasts. Market and technology trends are assessed and key market drivers and restraints are discussed. The key competitive factors have also been identified and the market shares of the top market participants are also provided in this report.
The industrial hand-protection market in Western Europe generated revenue of € billion in 2014 and is expected to reach € billion in 2019, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of %.
- This study covers industrial reusable gloves for mechanical, chemical, thermal, and special protection applications.
- Although this is a mature market, the industrial hand-protection market still has opportunities for growth—particularly in the cut protection, anti-vibration and anti-impact, and anti-syringe glove categories.
- Cut protection and special protection gloves are the fastest growing industrial handprotection markets in Western Europe.
- The market has been affected by increased price pressure in the last decade mainly due to the growth in the import of cheap gloves from Asian countries, increasing competition, and introduction of private labels as cost-competitive products.
- Fluctuations in currency value and raw material prices are also a major challenge to this industry and further add to the price pressure in this market.
- It has been observed that the manufacturing of industrial gloves in Western Europe has slowly diminished. Most glove manufacturers either have their own manufacturing facilities or have connections with manufacturing facilities in Asian countries—mainly India, China, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- There is also a growth of distributors developing their own private brands by importing gloves from Asia.
There is increased investment in Research and Development (R&D) to enable companies to offer more value-added features in their products. The market has strong scope for technological progress, as customers continue to demand thinner, cheaper, and more dexterous gloves.
- Product innovation and customer service are key competitive strategies in this market.
- Over the last decade, the market has had a growth in the acquisition of medium-sized companies by Tier-I participants. Although, this trend has aided market consolidation, this has also created more opportunities for the smaller participants to grow in the market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the growth potential of the industrial hand-protection market in Western Europe?
- What are the market forces driving the future growth of the industrial hand-protection market?
- What are the product, pricing, technology, and regulatory trends observed in the marketplace?
- What is the structure of the industrial hand-protection market and how is it expected to take shape in the future?
- Are the products and services offered meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- What are the strategies adopted by industrial hand-protection manufacturers to differentiate their products from competitors and garner a bigger market share?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03398349-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001