LONDON, Jan. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AMA Research have published a brand new report entitled "Wetroom Market Report – UK 2015-2019 Analysis". The report comprises a detailed study of this rapidly growing market. It analyses the current trends by product sector and includes estimates on total UK wetroom installations in terms of volume and value, comment on future prospects and implications for manufacturers and the industry as a whole.
Written by marketing professionals with considerable experience of the plumbing products industry, this report provides both manufacturers and suppliers with a detailed and comprehensive review of this increasingly significant market.
With 74 pages and 23 charts/tables the report covers the following product sectors: • WETROOM FLOORING – floor formers, level access trays.
• WATERPROOF TANKING KITS –membrane systems, liquid tanking systems etc.
• DRAINAGE PRODUCTS – drains/gullies, shower drainage pumps etc.
• GLASS WETROOM PANELS – free-standing, wall-mounted, frameless etc.
The UK market for wetroom products has grown significantly over the last decade with installations in a wide number of end use sectors such as residential housing, care homes, hotels and leisure facilities.
The outlook for this market in 2015 and beyond is positive with good growth predicted over the next few years. The future performance of the wetroom market is likely to be driven by demographic changes, product innovation and the continuing trend towards open-plan living and minimalist design in the bathroom.
Market Overview & Influences: in 2015, forecasts through to 2019.
• Shower market trends. Household penetration of showers; mix of new build, new penetration, replacement and additional showers; new build trends and influences; RMI trends and influences.
• Demographic trends. Ageing population – including growth of population in 65+ age category, financial situation, proportion of elderly people living alone, life expectancy trends, disability-free life expectancy, multigenerational households etc.
• Disabled population - including population and trends, care in the community, Disabled Facilities Grant programme etc.
• Housing Standards – 'Lifetime Homes' standard, new 2015 housing standards including age friendly housing and wheelchair user housing.
• Other influences - underfloor heating market, self-build market; trends, future prospects.
• Interior design – 'open plan' living, minimalism, inclusive design etc.
Product Trends: • Overall product mix – by value and share.
• Installation issues – gradient, drainage, waterproofing, etc.
• Floor formers and level access trays – key design trends, developments, influences etc.
• Waterproof tanking kits – membrane tanking, liquid tanking; trends, developments etc.
• Drainage products – square, linear, wall-mounted drains, shower drainage pumps etc.
• Glass wetroom panels – free-standing, wall-mounted, frame-less, trends and influences etc.
End-Use Sectors: • Mix by type of installation – refurbishment and new build, residential and commercial.
• Private housing – starts and completions, installations in new build homes, refurbishment trends, wetroom household penetration etc.
• Social housing – completions, forecasts, Disabled Facility Grant allocation etc.
• Extra care housing, care homes – trends and forecasts, Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund etc.
• Hotels, health & fitness clubs – budget sector, boutique hotels; installations and trends.
• Overview of non-domestic sector – health, entertainment and leisure; trends and forecasts.
Supplier Trends: • Market shares of leading wetroom product manufacturers.
• Review and analysis of leading suppliers, including company profile, turnover, key product areas etc.
• Summary of 50+ other specialist suppliers.
Distribution: • Distribution structure - direct sales, merchants/distributors, other chains of supply.
• Direct sales – including specialists who supply direct, services offered.
• Merchants/distributors – key players, brands supplied etc.
Other channels – Bathroom specialists, DIY multiples, specialist online retailers.
Installation & Specification: • Installation – trend towards GSI, part of specialist package.
• Specification – domestic refurbishment, new build; key influencers/decision makers.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3516949/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48