What To Do When The Euro Collapses Bestselling Author Randy Gage tells how to prepare in Risky is the New Safe
MIAMI, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Political unrest in Europe makes it a matter of time before the Euro collapses, bestselling author and prosperity expert Randy Gage predicts in his highly acclaimed new book, Risky is the New Safe.
"All across Europe, work slowdowns, strikes and demonstrations are on the rise," Gage says in a chapter titled The Only Free Cheese is in the Mousetrap. "I strongly believe the Euro will collapse as a result of all this political unrest."
The reason: "At some point very soon, it will be untenable for politicians in some of these bankrupt countries to put in place the austerity that other member nations demand. The politicians in the have countries will find it equally indefensible to keep increasing taxes on their own citizens to subsidize the have-not countries."
In Risky is the New Safe, Gage reveals how to prepare for the tumultuous changes taking place in business, technology and the economy. He details the extraordinary challenges these changes are creating, and how to turn those challenges into lucrative opportunities. Topics include:
- What will cause the Euro, precious metals, and oceanfront real estate to collapse and how that can make you rich;
- How mavericks like Steve Jobs, Richard Branson and Mark Cuban, think differently and what you can learn from them;
- The six-month online course that could allow you to earn more than a PhD;
- How social media changes branding and marketing forever, and what that means for you;
- What happens when holo-suites and virtual-reality sex come about, and how you need to prepare;
- The New Religion of Ideas: How to become an "idea generator" and declare as a free agent.
Called the Napoleon Hill of our generation, Gage has spoken to more than 2 million people across 50 countries and is the author of eight international bestsellers. Due out Oct. 30, Risky is the New Safe has been called "a step-by-step blueprint for succeeding in today's new world," and "a survival guide for an increasingly unpredictable future."
About Randy Gage: Gage is the author of eight books on success including Prosperity Mind and Accept Your Abundance that have been translated into more than 25 languages and sold millions of copies worldwide. His new book, Risky is the New Safe, due out Oct. 30, has been called "a manifesto of individual and global magnificence." Connect with Randy at http://www.RandyGage.com and learn more about the book at http://www.randygage.com/riskyisthenewsafe.
SOURCE Randy Gage