Where Does the Time Go? There's a Digital Distraction Every 5 Minutes
Ektron Summer Tour Showcases Tools for Better Digital Experience Management in a Mobile, Multichannel World
NASHUA, N.H., Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- If you're sending/getting over 30 texts today, dealing (or not dealing) with over 150 emails, conducting over a half-dozen searches, and splitting what remains of your day with visits to Facebook, Twitter and other websites, you're not that unusual. In fact, you're pretty normal. Every 5 minutes the average person is on their phone, tablet, or PC– over 200 times a day, 6,000 times a month, over 70,000 times a year.
With an audience overwhelmed by digital distractions, the skills and technologies needed for marketers to connect in today's mobile and multichannel world demands a digital experience management strategy to anticipate, plan and equip yourself for the best customer relationships. To engage your online audience you must speak to them directly, delivering personalized and targeted content at the right time, through the right device.
Join Ektron on our Summer tour, kicking off August 27, 2013, as we explore:
- Digital Marketing Trends - What are the latest factors that are changing how to market online? How can you take advantage of these trends to increase your digital impact?
- Optimizing the mobile experience – Learn how to take advantage of the latest technology to deliver a highly contextual mobile experience that helps you increase leads and conversions.
- Why personalization matters more than ever – Learn why now is the time to start or advance your personalization and targeting efforts on your website.
- Best Practices – Hear about proven methods to help you get the most out of your organization's digital experience
You're Invited! Join Ektron at these Upcoming Breakfast Seminars
Ektron Web Content Management software powers corporate websites, intranets, and social communities for thousands of customers across the world. Ektron Digital Experience Management solutions let marketers connect, engage, acquire and retain customers across the Web and in the Cloud. Our latest release, Ektron 9, extends the Ektron content management system into an agile digital marketing platform, specifically designed for organizations that want to optimize their digital strategy to increase traffic, leads and sales.
Join members of the Ektron marketing and product management teams to learn more at one of these breakfast seminars:
- August 27 – Los Angeles, CA with special guests Aaron Kahlow of Online Marketing Institute, and Joe Eberly, CEO of Ektron implementation partner, Clock 4.
- August 28 – San Francisco, CA with special guests Aaron Kahlow of Online Marketing Institute, and Joe Eberly, CEO of Ektron implementation partner, Clock 4.
- September 10 – Chicago, IL
- September 11 – Minneapolis, MN
- September 17 – Tampa, FL
- September 19 – Houston, TX
- September 25 – New York, NY with special guests Joe Pulizzi of Content Management Institute, and Ektron implementation partner, WebSpiders.
- September 26 – Boston, MA with special guests Joe Pulizzi of Content Management Institute, and Ektron implementation partner, WebSpiders.
Space is limited and all registrations will be handled on a first come, first served, basis. For locations, more information and to secure your place at an Ektron Breakfast Seminar please contact email@example.com.
Ektron is headquartered in the greater Boston area with offices in Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. Ektron customers are leaders in financial services, hospitality, education, healthcare, media and entertainment, technology, non-profit, public sector, and manufacturing and include brands such as Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, Las Vegas Sands, Microsoft, and NASDAQ.
For more information: www.ektron.com.
More by this Source
Ektron Named Multi-Year Winner of EContent Magazine's "Top 100" Listing
Dec 04, 2013, 09:00 ET
Ektron and Tealium Partner to Help Organizations Boost Marketing Campaign Performance
Oct 15, 2013, 09:00 ET
Ektron Webinar to Detail Why Context is Key to Delivering Marketers' Digital Goals
Nov 04, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.