White Castle Fires Up the Grill for Detroit
DETROIT, Oct. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- For the 14th year White Castle, Detroit's original Angel's Night Sponsor, will provide over 10,000 Angel's Night volunteers with free food and hot or cold beverages during Detroit's three-day Anti-Arson campaign October 29th - October 31st. The Angel's Night volunteer campaign is coordinated by Detroit Mayor Dave Bing's office.
"We ask that all volunteers go to the designated White Castles, since that is the area where most of the patrolling takes place," says Detroit District Supervisor/Cheryl Collier.
Each volunteer may pick one of three Saver Sack Meals (these meals vary as far as the sandwich is concerned. Some come with 2 sandwiches and others will come with 3 sandwiches. Each meal will come with a saver size fry and a saver size beverage).
Volunteers are asked to comply with the following White Castle request:
- Volunteers must come inside – No Drive-Thru Orders.
- Each Volunteer must have on Angel's Night attire or something with the new logo.
- White Castle snack hours: 6:00 pm – 3:00 am, Oct 29th, 30th, & 31st
Designated White Castle Locations for Free Volunteer Meals
- 6301 W. Warren (Detroit)
- 1930 Michigan Ave. (Detroit)
- 20409 James Couzens Fwy. (Detroit)
- 3720 Gratiot (Detroit)
- 8811 Greenfield (Detroit)
- 6711 8 Mile Rd. (Warren)
- 14401 Harper Ave. (Detroit)
- 15365 Wyoming Ave. (Detroit)
- 6364 Woodward Ave. (Detroit)
- 10500 Gratiot (Detroit)
- 22365 Grand River (Detroit)
- 2735 W. Davison (Detroit)
- 17739 Grand River Ave. (Detroit)
- 21400 Woodward Ave. (Ferndale)
- 20703 Gratiot (Eastpointe)
White Castle was founded in Wichita, Kansas in 1921. The privately held, family-owned company owns and operates over 400 restaurants in 16 major metropolitan markets, in 11 states. It is the first multi-unit/multi-state hamburger chain. There are 47 locations throughout Greater Detroit area, and most White Castle restaurants are open 24 hours. For more information, visit www.whitecastle.com.
SOURCE White Castle System, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.