SALT LAKE CITY, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RidgeCrest Herbals, a creator of eclectic and innovative natural remedies, today announced the addition of Hair ReVive to the growing line of health products offered at 26 Whole Foods Market stores throughout the southern United States. Hair ReVive is a herbal supplement that fights hair loss with a unique combination of nutrients and other herbal ingredients that work together at the root of the problem: the hair follicles and the capillaries that feed them.
Hair ReVive's Round 4 Hair, Skin & Nail Review products are now available at Whole Foods Market stores in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
"Having a company like Whole Foods choose Hair ReVive further validates our strategy of creating valuable natural remedies for individual health needs out of an eclectic mix of proven products," said Matt Warnock, president, RidgeCrest Herbals. "As users around the country are finding, why take four pills to improve your health issue, like hair loss, when you can take one that combines all of the ingredients you need."
Hair ReVive contains four groups of ingredients that combat hair loss, including:
- Stress Nutrition Complex, which minimizes the adverse effects of stress by supplying biotin, folic acid, and vitamin C and B, all key to proper hair growth
- Hair Growth Complex N-acetyl-cysteine, the most bioavailable (or easily absorbable) form of cysteine, as well as horsetail, nettle and bamboo, which contain silica, which also promotes hair growth
- Hormone Balancing Complex, includes beta sitosterol, which works with B6 to reduce DHT buildup
- Chinese Herbal Hair Complex, which contains two traditional Chinese herbal formulas for healthy hair, including fo-ti root
According to Sharon Scafidi, 53, of Asheville, N.C., Hair Revive has done wonders for her hair, which started looking thinner, shorter and ragged about three years ago after she began menopause and her marriage ended.
"Working in a health food store, I had some options, so I decided to take Hair ReVive because it looked like the best product on our shelves," Scafidi said. "I began to feel the new growth by the end of the second bottle. I'm nearing the end of the fourth bottle and my hair is shinier and fuller than it has been in ages. It seems to be growing faster too."
In addition to Hair ReVive, Whole Foods' southern region also sells the following RidgeCrest Herbal products:
- Clear Lungs (Regular, Extra Strength, Chest Rub, Liquid)
- Anxiety Free
- Dream On
- Migraine Relief
- Asthma Clear
About RidgeCrest Herbals
RidgeCrest Herbals makes natural remedies for individual health needs, including the top selling ClearLungs, SinusClear, Anxiety Free, Hair ReVive, and more than 20 others. The company's eclectic approach combines natural methods and ingredients from around the world to deliver the most effective results. For details, visit www.rcherbals.com or call 1-800-242-4649.
SOURCE RidgeCrest Herbals