TUSTIN, Calif., Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- WILA Lighting is a commercial and architectural lighting manufacturer of downlights, cylinders, high bays and track systems, with its factory in Orange County, CA under parent company LEDRA Brands, Inc.
Today LEDRA Brands announces that it is changing the WILA brand name to ALPHABET Lighting. The brand started in the U.S.A. 20 years ago, as WILA Lighting, LLC, selling quality performance, commercial downlights.
The lighting market today demands spec-grade downlight products, rich with features and options. It also requires fast shipping and ample availability while offering a competitive price. Over the past 10 years, ALPHABET Lighting has developed a comprehensive, American made, product line integrating cutting edge technology with the design scope written by some of the top lighting specifiers and Lighting Rep agents in the country.
- Improved and new product offerings with comprehensive product line
- Most products in stock for Quick Ship from CA
- Competitive price structure for NU downlight product series set to ship April, 2017
- All legacy products and upgraded cylinders, high bays, linear, handrail and track and spots ship today
- Standard offering includes XICATO XTM LED with eldoLED Flicker-free 1% dimming and wet rating
ALPHABET Lighting is an American manufacturer of high-tech, spec-grade commercial and architectural light fixtures. ALPHABET along with BRUCK and MOLTO LUCE are brands of parent company LEDRA Brands, Inc with the factory located in Tustin, CA. ALPHABET is represented by the top Rep Agencies in every market in North America. For media or any further information contact Kimberly Schmehl at email@example.com, 714.259.9959 ext. 241. Visit ALPHABETlighting.com for further information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wila-lighting-usa-changes-name-to-alphabet-lighting-300404059.html
SOURCE ALPHABET Lighting