Wiley Announces 22 Microsoft Windows 8 Books
From how-to guides for PC and tablet users to Windows 8 programming books, eLearning interactive courses and video training, Wiley is to helping users at all levels get up to speed on Windows 8
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- To support Microsoft's latest release of their popular operating system, Windows 8, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. announces a series of new instructional products covering the topic for every level of end user. From For Dummies® guides to Bibles and eLearning courses to books on Windows 8 programming, Wiley is bringing to market 22 new products on Windows 8 to help users get up to speed on everything about the new operating system and the new Microsoft Surface tablet. Wiley's Windows 8 products include:
- Windows 8 Secrets (978-1-1182-0413-9, September 2012, US $39.99)
- Windows 8 Simplified (978-1-1181-3527-3, September 2012, US $24.99)
- Beginning Windows 8 Application Development (978-1-1180-1268-0, October 2012, US $34.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 8 (978-1-1181-3528-0, October 2012, US $29.99)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 8 Tablets (978-1-1183-7485-6, October 2012, US $29.99)
- Windows 8 All-in-One For Dummies (978-1-1181-1920-4, October 2012, US $34.99)
- Windows 8 Bible (978-1-1182-0388-0, October 2012, US $39.99)
- Windows 8 For Dummies (978-1-1181-3461-0, October 2012, US $24.99)
- Windows 8 For Dummies Book + DVD Bundle (978-1-1182-7167-4, October 2012, US $27.99)
- Windows 8 For Seniors For Dummies (978-1-1181-2028-6, October 2012, US $24.99)
- Windows 8 for the Older and Wiser Get up and Running on your Computer (978-1-1199-4155-2, October 2012, US $19.99)
- Windows 8 Visual Quick Tips (978-1-1181-3530-3, October 2012, US $19.99)
- Windows 8 Application Development with HTML5 For Dummies (978-1-1181-7335-0, November 2012, US $29.99)
- Windows 8 For Dummies Online Video Training (9781118575178, November 2012, US 24.99)
- Windows 8 For Dummies Quick Reference (978-1-1181-3243-2, November 2012, US $18.99)
- Exploring Windows 8 For Dummies (978-1-1184-8479-1, December 2012, US $14.99)
- Learn Windows 8 in 5 Minutes (978-1-1184-1864-2, December 2012, US $29.99)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Digital Classroom: A Complete Training Package (978-1-1183-9285-0, December 2012, US $34.99)
- Professional Windows 8 Programming: Application Development with C# and XAML (978-1-1182-0570-9, December 2012, US $44.99)
- Windows 8 eLearning Kit For Dummies (978-1-1182-0287-6, December 2012, US $39.99)
- Windows 8 For Dummies Interactive eLearning Course (December 2012, US $27.99, available in the For Dummies eLearning Center at www.dummieselearning.com)
- Surface For Dummies (978-1-1184-9634-3, January 2013, US $19.99)
Wiley's new Windows 8 books are available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats. For additional information, visit http://lp.wileypub.com/windows8. For more information For Dummies Windows 8 products, visit www.dummies.com/go/windows8.
Founded in 1807, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. has been a valued source of information and understanding for 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley's core businesses include scientific, technical, and medical journals; encyclopedias, books, and online products and services; professional and consumer books and subscription services; and educational materials for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. http://www.wiley.com.
SOURCE John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.