William Howard Taft University to Discount Master of Business Administration Tuition Rates up to 73% For a limited time, online university will offer qualified students an accredited MBA degree for only $4,908.00 in total tuition.
DENVER, July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Through an opportunity grant provided by The Taft University System, a limited number of qualified students who can allocate the time to progress through Taft University's Master of Business Administration Program at an accelerated pace have a unique opportunity to save a significant amount of tuition.
Normal tuition in the University's M.B.A. Program is only $225.00 a semester unit, a relative bargain itself in today's world. But now, a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow a number of students to complete the Program for less than $5,000.00 in total tuition.
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must apply on or after July 1, 2014, and begin studies on or before October 15, 2014.
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program (a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution).
- In order to qualify for the discount, potential MBA students must agree to take their classes on Taft's accelerated schedule – meaning that they would have to complete the first and second trimesters within 6 months each.
- For the first trimester, MBA grant students will pay $199 per unit, or an 11% discount.
- For the second trimester, MBA grant students will pay $150 per unit, or a 33% discount.
- For the third trimester, MBA grant students will pay $60 per unit, or a 73% discount.
Taft begins a new trimester on the 15th of every month. Students who enroll in Taft University's Master of Business Administration program will perform all coursework online. None of Taft's students are ever required to show up for classes in person.
- The MBA grant is available only to the first 50 qualified enrollments.
The Grant program is available for these three MBA curriculum options:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – The classic MBA, designed for individuals interested in acquiring the skills and educational qualifications needed to succeed in almost any business environment.
- MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship - designed for individuals who need the knowledge and techniques to start and operate successful small businesses.
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care Administration - designed for health care professionals needing an advanced degree and the relevant knowledge to move into management of health care departments and organizations.
All Programs are delivered 100% online with no residency requirements.
- All programs are supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- It may be possible to transfer up to 18 units from other accredited programs.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.
For More Information Visit: http://taft.edu/mbapromotion.htm
William Howard Taft University
Media Contact: Jerome Alley 877-894-TAFT (8238) or Email
SOURCE William Howard Taft University