NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa., March 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Wilson Legal Solutions, a leading provider of consulting services and analytics software for law firms and professional services organizations, today announced its systems and information security services, a selection of offerings that enables firms to manage, optimize, and secure software instances and the IT infrastructure and data with less effort, cost, and risk.
"There is an increasing need for business systems that run efficiently and securely. These systems continually increase in complexity as technology evolves and operations become more data intensive," says Alex Klamkin, Wilson's director of systems and information security. "Firms need to manage this environment effectively but don't always have the expertise or bandwidth to do so. Our new service offering provides a solution."
Delivered by a team of technical experts with a cross-industry perspective, the systems and information security services help firms manage software application instances more effectively, optimize the performance of the IT infrastructure, improve the management of large databases, and enhance the security of intellectual property. System services include:
- Application-specific offerings that focus on the setup and ongoing support of Thomson Reuters Elite Enterprise and 3E software as well as Intapp products
- Database service offering focusing on Microsoft SQL server performance, management, database and server maintenance, and security management
- Cloud and hybrid computing offerings including an assessment of the current state and the design of a road map to transition to the cloud
- Mobility and security best practices including advice and assistance for building a modern mobile enterprise without sacrificing security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning, evaluation, implementation, testing, ongoing management, and emergency response
Information security services include:
- Comprehensive review and remediation of current security practices, development of current state documentation, and identification of risks and threats
- Best practices and process improvement offering resulting in the development of a security road map as well as recommendations and documentation regarding cloud migrations and security decisions
Wilson Legal Solutions is a trusted services provider to law firms worldwide. The company is a certified services partner with Thomson Reuters Elite and Intapp with consultants experienced in system and enterprise solution design, database design and administration, business continuity, and disaster recovery development, training, and support. The team's cross-industry perspective includes the legal, finance, and high-tech industries and bridges infrastructure, development, and user experience. It has demonstrated a proven ability to architect robust enterprise solutions based on business needs, with exceptional attention to detail.
To learn more about the system and information security services, please download the information sheet at the Wilson Legal Solutions website: http://www.wilsonlegalsol.com/resources.
About Wilson Legal Solutions
Wilson Legal Solutions is a leading global provider of consulting services and analytics software that enables law firms and professional services organizations to improve business performance. The company supports law firms and professional service organizations throughout the lifecycle of practice management software. It is a Certified 3E Services partner with Thomson Reuters Elite and is certified to provide services for all Intapp products. Its advisory services feature globally recognized business of law consultants who enable strategic, data-driven decisions. Its Wilson Ideate software makes it easier to access, analyze, and share the data that drives profitability and performance. For information visit www.wilsonlegalsol.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wilson-legal-solutions-introduces-systems-and-information-security-services-300415756.html
SOURCE Wilson Legal Solutions