DENVER, June 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Win a fantastic 4th of July weekend escape to Denver, Colorado, complete with free tickets to a spectacular fireworks show at Civic Center Park and a concert at the legendary Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre by entering the Red, White, Blue and You Giveaway on Facebook.
One lucky winner (and a guest of their choice) will receive:
- Round-trip airfare to Denver on Southwest Airlines
- Three nights of luxurious hotel accommodations The Curtis - a DoubleTree by Hilton
- Tickets to Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre to see a rockin' 4th of July show (Rolling Stone rates Red Rocks "the best outdoor amphitheater in the U.S.")
- VIP tickets to see Chihuly at Denver Botanic Gardens (a must-see, open-air art exhibition featuring the work of world renowned artist Dale Chihuly!)
- Balcony Party tickets to Civic Center Park Independence Eve – the best July 3 fireworks and music show in town
- VIP tickets to Cherry Creek Arts Festival, Denver's largest summer arts festival
- Dinner at Ignite!, featuring fire-crafted comfort food and drinks
- Go to the Red, White, Blue and You Giveaway page on Facebook:
- "Like" VISIT DENVER
- Fill out the easy entry form and submit
*All contest entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (MDT) on June 11
Denver offers a truly Sensational Summer for everyone! Whether you're planning a couples' rendezvous, a family trip, a guys' weekend or a girlfriends' getaway, there are crazy events, amazing exhibits, and great hotel packages designed just for you – starting as low as $99. Plan your summer vacation now.
About VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau
Celebrating more than 100 years of promoting The Mile High City, VISIT DENVER is a nonprofit trade association that contracts with the City of Denver to market Denver as a convention and leisure destination, increasing economic development in the city, creating jobs and generating taxes. A record 13.6 million visitors stayed overnight in Denver in 2012, generating $3.6 billion in spending, while supporting nearly 50,000 jobs, making Tourism the second largest industry in Denver. Learn more about Denver on the VISITDENVER website and at TOURISMPAYSDENVER or by phone at 800 2 Denver. Follow Denver's social media channels for up-to-the-minute updates at: Facebook.com/visitdenver; Twitter.com/iknowdenver; Instagram.com/visitdenver; and YouTube.com/visitdenver.
With press or photo inquiries, please contact:
Rich Grant: (303) 571-9450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Park: (303) 571-9451 or email@example.com
Sarah Welch: (303) 571-9418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau