NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Wind Turbine Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020
"Wind Turbine Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest market analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the power industry.
The report gives detailed information on the current wind turbine market, focusing on key regions and countries, as well as covering the global scenario. The report analyzes the annual market size, average turbine price, average turbine size and market share of the wind turbine manufacturers for the 12 key countries in the market. Report also includes detailed drivers and restraints of the global market. The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global wind turbine market. Its scope includes -
- An in-depth analysis of the wind turbine market in 12 countries covering regions such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South and Central America, Middle East and Africa
- Countries include the US, Canada, Brazil, the UK, Germany, Sweden, France, Turkey, China, India, South Africa and Morocco
- It covers annual market size, average turbine price, average turbine size of wind turbine for the period from 2009 to 2020
- Market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2014 for major countries
- It discusses the key drivers and restraints impacting the global wind turbine market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making, by providing historical and forecast data on the market size and average turbine price for wind turbine market
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the wind turbine market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues, based on an understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the wind turbine market.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03623950-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001