Windham Brannon's cloud-based Virtual Accounting Solutions combine the intellectual resources of the firm's professionals with a full suite of services including strategic financial management, back-office accounting, tax services and more. Benefits include:
- Anytime, anywhere access: Real-time, secure information in the cloud with 24-hour access
- Real-time collaboration: Multi-user access allows for easy collaboration with Windham Brannon advisors and client teams
- Automated business process: Automated data allows for more efficient business processing of accounting transactions
- Increased data integrity and accuracy: Elimination of manual data entry decreases risk of errors
- Real-time business visibility: Clear insights into the state of the business in real-time, including dashboards depicting key metrics and customized reporting with drill down features
- Bringing locations together: Ability to consolidate multiple business locations into one dashboard
The firm has partnered with Intacct, a leader in best-in-class cloud ERP software, and a preferred provider of financial applications by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), to offer the service. Additional resource partners include Bill.com, ADP, Paychex, Zip2Cloud, Nexonia, Salesforce and Concur.
"It's more important now than ever before for our clients to have access to their financial data in real-time so that they can manage risk and make informed business decisions," said Heidi LaMarca, Managing Partner, Windham Brannon. "Our Virtual Accounting Solutions are more than just automated bookkeeping. The service combines the very best in cloud accounting with the proficiency and personalization of a seasoned team, ultimately helping to set clients up for success and grow their businesses."
About Windham Brannon
Windham Brannon is a recognized leader in providing audit, tax, accounting and advisory services for businesses, not-for-profits and high net-worth individuals. While the firm's technical expertise is second to none, Windham Brannon offers clients so much more. Clients find a more proactive approach, more attention to their priorities and more investment in their relationship to ensure needs are anticipated—and met with confidence. Windham Brannon takes pride in the fact that it is re-defining the role of the typical CPA firm. Since 1957, the firm has been providing each client with exceptional proficiency, but also the personalized level of service delivered by a strong team that is driven, resourceful and well connected. Visit www.windhambrannon.com to find out how Windham Brannon is committed to offering more.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/windham-brannon-offers-virtual-accounting-solutions-300311048.html
SOURCE Windham Brannon