CHICAGO, Aug. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Windsor Advantage, LLC, a leading provider of services to banks and credit unions, assisted a record number of small businesses with SBA 7(a) loans in the first six months of 2016. The $220 million in loans closed by Windsor in the first six months of 2016 represented more than 2% of all loans authorized by the Small Business Administration during the period. This record level of volume brings total loans closed by Windsor to more than $840 million since 2010.
"Windsor has shown the ability to scale with its clients, successfully managing a 30% increase in closings over the same period last year," said Shawn Andrews, Managing Director for Windsor. "With three bank clients in the top 100 nationally, we've also proven we're able to assist any size lender to become an industry leader."
Other significant events through the six months ended June 30, 2016 include:
- Windsor loan servicing portfolio exceeded $750 million as of June 30, 2016 including more than $125 million in SBA small loans under $350 thousand.
- Windsor closed 400 loans for over $220 million to borrowers in 47 states including nearly 300 SBA small loans each for less than $350 thousand, helping provide capital to businesses in communities most in need of SBA financing.
- Windsor now employs 25 experienced professionals with more than 150 years of combined SBA experience. More strategic hires are planned in the next quarter.
- Will McClain has been promoted to Director. Will joined Windsor in 2012 from Bank of America and has successfully expanded the processing and closing desk to record setting volume.
- Mike Breckheimer has been promoted to Director. Mike joined Windsor from KPMG Management Consulting in 2014 and has been integral in the development of the Risk Management department and successful completion of Windsor's sixth SOC examination.
- Jeff Nogle has been promoted to Vice President and head of the processing and closing desk. Jeff joined Windsor from Charles River Associates in 2015.
About Windsor Advantage, LLC
Windsor provides a comprehensive SBA loan department to lenders nationwide. Services include strategy development, prequalification, loan structuring, application packaging, loan closing, secondary market sales, loan servicing and intensive servicing, SBA compliance and regulatory exam support. Windsor also provides continuing training and technical assistance to lenders at no cost.
With more than 150 years of collective SBA lending experience, cutting edge systems and rigid controls, Windsor Advantage is uniquely qualified to support its clients to develop and implement a thoughtful and profitable SBA 7(a) loan program.
Windsor Advantage is based in Chicago, Illinois, with offices in Indianapolis, Los Angeles and Charleston. For more information, call 312-724-6425 or visit WindsorAdvantage.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/windsor-advantage-sba-loan-servicing-portfolio-surpasses-750-million-300312149.html
SOURCE Windsor Advantage, LLC