MINNEAPOLIS, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 30 leaders across the catering and events community were honored today at the Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow's (CSES2016) POPalooza! Industry Awards Celebration. Recognizing top talent and achievements, the three annual awards presented include: International Caterers Association's (ICA) Catered Arts Through Innovative Excellence (CATIE) Awards, Catersource's Achievement in Catering Excellence (ACE) Awards, and Event Solutions' Spotlight Awards.
Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow 2016 is taking place in Las Vegas this week. For more information about attending the Tradeshow March 15 & 16 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, visit: conference.catersource.com/attend/tradeshow.
"Winners of these three industry awards epitomize the best in catering and events, as the business leaders and creative innovators shaping the industry," said Catersource and Event Solutions Brand Director Ron Bigley. "We are honored to recognize them at CSES2016 and toast their success during the POPalooza! awards ceremony and champagne reception."
And the winners are:
ICA Catered Arts Through Innovative Excellence (CATIE) Awards: Presented by the International Caterers Association (ICA), these awards recognize achievement of exemplary catered production at an event.
- Best Barbeque or Picnic Menu: Culinary Crafts
- Best Buffet Presentation & Menu: A Taste of Elegance Catering & Events
- Best Celebration Cake: Purple Onion Catering
- Best Dessert: Le Croissant Catering & Events
- Best Hors d'oeuvre: Thomas Caterers of Distinction
- Best Main Course Plate Presentation: Le Croissant Catering & Events
- Best Plated Menu: The JDK Group
- Best Food Trend Incorporation: Crave Catering
- Best Table Scape Design: Le Croissant Catering & Events
- Signature Caterer for Best Wedding: The JDK Group
- Signature Caterer for Best Multiple Day Event: Culinary Capers
- Innovative Mixology: Empyrean Events and Catering
- Signature Caterer for Best Event: Zilli Hospitality Group
- Chef of the Year: Robin Selden, Marcia Selden Catering
- Caterer of the Year: Santa Barbara Catering
Catersource Achievement in Catering Excellence (ACE) Awards: These awards recognize companies that have shown noteworthy achievement in the catering industry through culinary, business, community, and professional development. Finalists were chosen to represent the best in each of these three geographic regions: East, West, and International.
- East, $2 million +: Forte Belanger
- East, $2 million and below: JPC Event Group
- West, $2 million +: Footers Catering
- West, $2 million and below: Catering with a Twist
- International, $2 million +: By Word of Mouth
Event Solutions Spotlight Awards: Dedicated to recognizing the best and the brightest event professionals in the industry, these awards are presented in a variety of categories and honor both individuals and companies for their body of work in the previous year (2015).
- Entertainment of the Year: MGM Resorts Event Productions
- Event Company of the Year: CL22 Productions
- Event Site of the Year: Vibiana
- Event Supplier of the Year: Images by Lighting
- Rental Company of the Year: All Occasions Event Rental
- International Event Company of the Year: Gavin Rajah Concept
- Corporate Event Planner/Producer of the Year: Sara Gorlick, Rakuten Group
- Designer/Creative Director of the Year: Jose Graterol, Jose Graterol Designs
- Event Planner of the Year: Kristin Banta, Kristin Banta Events
- Floral Designer of the Year: Jose Graterol, Jose Graterol Designs
- Innovator of the Year: Kate Patay, CPCE, Creative Coverings
- Rising Star: Natasha Frankowski, PartyArt Design
Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow is the world's premier event for catering and event professionals, welcoming thousands of attendees from around the globe March 13-16, 2016 at The Mirage and the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
Attend the Tradeshow: For more information about CSES2016 packages and pricing, visit conference.catersource.com/attend/tradeshow. Register onsite at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Apply for a Media Pass: Please email CatersourcePR@ubm.com with your request and credentials.
Follow Catersource and Event Solutions
- Facebook: facebook.com/Catersource
- Twitter: twitter.com/catersource_llc with official hashtag #CSES2016
About Catersource and Event Solutions
Catersource is the world's premier resource dedicated to the education and growth of catering and event professionals. Catersource provides the most expansive network relevant to the catering and events business, producing in-depth educational offerings at the largest industry conference and tradeshow. Catersource magazine, an award-winning B2B resource for industry professionals who are passionate about their businesses is published seven times a year and provides rich editorial content online. For more information, visit catersource.com. Catersource is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
Catersource and Event Solutions PR
SOURCE Catersource and Event Solutions