"APAC is expected to be the largest and fastest-growing region for the wire-to-board connector market during the forecast period"
APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing region for the wire-to-board connector market. Chinese network equipment makers are seizing the opportunity brought by the huge domestic market to close the gap with their foreign rivals. This transformation of the local Chinese players is the main reason for the growth of the Chinese market. The adoption of industrial Internet of Things in APAC has also boosted the connector market.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted in below.
By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3– 25%
By Designation: C-Level Executives - 45%, Directors – 35%, and Managers - 20%
By Region: North America - 30%, Europe - 20%, APAC - 40%, and RoW - 10%
Some of the major players in the wire-to-board connector market include TE Connectivity (Switzerland), Molex Incorporated (U.S.), Amphenol Corporation (U.S.), Samtec, Inc. (U.S.), Japan Aviation Electronic Industry, Ltd. (Japan), C&K Components, Inc. (U.S.), J.S.T. Mfg. Co., Ltd. (Japan), Harting Technology Group (Germany), and Kyocera Corp. (Japan), among others.
This report includes the market statistics pertaining to form style, pitch size, application, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- The wire-to-board connector market report includes market size by application, region, and country is available in the report.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized to provide an in-depth insight into the wire-to-board connector market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the wire-to-board connector market have been detailed in this report.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and market share of the key players.
Key Benefits of the Report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the wire-to-board connector market for data/telecom and IoT applications comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product launches and developments, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04331018-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wire-to-board-connector-market-by-pitch-size-style-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300363711.html