DUBLIN, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g28bmp/wireless_iot) has announced the addition of the "Wireless IoT Connectivity Technologies and Markets " report to their offering.
The global cellular IoT market performed well in 2014, displaying growth in all major world regions and vertical markets. Berg Insight estimates that shipments of cellular IOT devices will grow from 79.7 million units in 2014 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.1 percent to reach 239.7 million units in 2020. In the coming years millions of motor vehicles, utility meters, consumer electronics, security alarms and other machines will become networked. Get up to date with the latest trends from all main regions and vertical markets with this unique 160 page report.
Wireless IoT Connectivity Technologies and Markets summarizes the main trends in the Internet of Things covering embedded technology, networking and applications.
This strategic research report provides you with unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from the report:
- 360-degree overview of the IoT ecosystem.
- Comparison of wireless IoT connectivity technologies.
- IoT strategies of key players in the semiconductor and IT industries.
- Updated profiles of the main suppliers of IoT chipsets and modules.
- Summary of adoption trends and vendor strategies in key vertical market segments.
- Cellular IoT device market forecast until 2020.
This report answers the following questions:
- How will the wireless IoT technology market evolve over the next five years?
- What are the base requirements for adding connectivity to a device?
- Which vertical markets will become successful and which will fail?
- What drives the development of IoT value propositions from global OEMs and consumer brands?
- Why are the new standards LTE-M and NB-IOT so significant for the cellular IoT ecosystem?
- What are the prospects for emerging LPWA technology standards?
- What is the positioning of short-range technologies like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee and Thread in IoT?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Embedded systems and the Internet of Things
2 Wireless IoT connectivity technologies
3 Semiconductor companies and module vendors
4 Key vertical markets
5 Market analysis and forecasts
- ARM Holdings
- Adeunis RF
- Altair Semiconductors
- Dialog Semiconductor
- Digi International
- Gemalto M2M
- GreenPeak Technologies
- Laird Technologies
- NWave Technologies
- NXP Semiconductors
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Samsung Electronics
- Silex Technology
- Silicon Labs
- Texas Instruments
- Toshiba Semiconductors
- ZTE WeLink
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g28bmp/wireless_iot
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets