Wispi Makes Everyone's Life Worth Sharing
New app puts all popular communication, social media features in one place
HONG KONG, Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- What happens when you combine the best features of all of the most popular messaging and social media apps? You get Wispi, the new social communication app for Android and iPhone that makes Life Worth Sharing.
Forget using five or six different apps to keep up with friends' lives. Wispi users, or Wispians, only need one app to do everything from instant messaging to sharing photos.
Wispi was inspired by apps like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, Skype, Viber, and WhatsApp. The app is free and is designed to provide HD voice calling, private and group messaging, affordable international phone calls and SMS, as well as audio and video file sharing. Users are also able to send cool sound effects, stickers, animations, music sharing, and social interactions.
Every registered Wispi user receives free credits, which can be used to make international calls and send SMS to users who don't yet have Wispi.
"We are frequently updating Wispi to continually introduce exciting new features," stated a Wispi representative at Mobile World Congress held in Barcelona, Spain. "Our focus is on enhancing our users' everyday lives and communication experiences. Wispi is truly a one-stop shop for regular users who need simple features like the ones they currently find separately in a variety of other apps."
Wispi is truly a global app. Wispians can use the app in any of 13 supported languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Persian/Farsi, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Vietnamese). Wispi designed the user experience to be clean and free of distractions for all users: There are no ads, and the app's architecture naturally prevents spam.
In addition to the basics, Wispi's full suite of features also include:
- HD voice calls to any mobile or land line
- Shred feature allows users to securely send confidential images, which are permanently deleted after 10 seconds
- Powerful image editing with amazing filters, effects, frames, stickers, and fonts; Wispians use this to add fun stickers and cool effect to images before sharing them
- Cool sound effects, which can be played while on a call or during a chat session, a very fun and popular feature
- Wispi social is aimed at providing social connectivity as well as entertainment
- Wispi Nearby - shows nearby friends or others who are publicly sharing their location
- Music sharing which is done responsibly to support the artists
- Wispi Pin, which allows Wispians to connect without seeing each other's personal information such as phone number.
Wispi for Android is now available on Google Play, and Wispi for iPhone is available in the Apple App Store. The company is currently developing a Web version of Wispi that allows users to connect using a web browser.
Wispi developers, who refer to themselves as Wispi Alchemists, focus on user experience and constantly work on better enhancing Wispians' everyday communication needs and experiences. The company was founded in Hong Kong on the belief that everyone's life is worth sharing. Learn more at http://www.wispiapp.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wispi-makes-everyones-life-worth-sharing-300225481.html