Wondershare Reimagines Movie Making for Mac Users with Video Editor (Mac Version 3.0.0) The new update for Wondershare Video Editor optimizes for MAC users and now combines even more features and effects without the hefty price tag.
VANCOUVER, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wondershare announced today the release of major style and editing upgrades to their popular movie editing software - Video Editor for Mac 3.0.0, available now.
Video Editor (VE) for Mac allows users to create professional looking home movies. New functions promise to make it user-friendly, affordable, intuitive and provide even more creative flexibility. New features include:
- New user interface that is sleek yet simple and intuitive.
- Upgraded storyboard to timeline layout.
- Multi-track timeline: layer up to 15 tracks so you can add all the elements you need to create your movie.
- Picture-in-Picture and video overlay features.
- Green Screen (Chroma Key) feature: remove a solid background from a video, and layer it over another.
- Audio Detach feature: extract and delete audio from video files.
- Supports Apple ProRes and Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) for later higher level of professional video editing
- Supports playback on dozens of devices including: iPhone 5S (and previous models), iPad, Apple TV® and more.
- Compatible with OS X 10.6 and higher (OS X 10.9 Mavericks included)
- Supports importing a huge variety of media formats including standard formats and even cross-platform types, such as Flash® and Windows Media® files.
You can start using these new features by importing video directly from your camera or choose from videos, photos and music already on your Mac.
"Current editing software on the market for Mac users is limited and complicated," says Wondershare's VE Product Manager Desmond Ye. "Video Editor really stands alone by offering users a 'go-to' solution when it comes to perfecting home movies. Whether you're adding a little touch of Hollywood, getting to the good parts of your son's soccer match or revving up that adrenaline video from your GoPro® camera, you can use video clips, pictures, weave audio in and out, apply a multitude of cool effects and so much more to let your creativity run wild. Producing stunning videos is now easier than ever without having to pay movie studio prices!"
To start creating a video, just drag and drop the chosen clips and pictures. Managing sound is simple as it can easily be added or removed from the project timeline to provide a soundtrack or voiceover. Manipulate any of the elements with effects, editing tools and filters until the desired result is achieved. With over 60 effects, transitions and filters, you can customize the movie to fit any theme or mood.
Once the video is complete, VE users can share directly to Facebook, YouTube and more or put it on a USB or DVD to enjoy later.
Pricing and Availability
Wondershare Video Editor Version 3.0.0 for Mac is currently available from the Wondershare web store for $29.99 (1-year subscription) or $39.99 for a lifetime subscription (with updates). Users can try Video Editor first by downloading the free trial. Learn more about Wondershare's entire lineup of award winning mobile, multi-media, business productivity, PDF, and system utility software products at Wondershare.com.
Wondershare, an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Wondershare has branch offices in Canada, China and Japan. Wondershare has been honored as Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific and China 50 for three consecutive years and Forbes Business Potential of China for two consecutive years. For more information about Wondershare and its products, please visit www.wondershare.com.
Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co., Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Wondershare Software Co., Ltd.