NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Wooky Entertainment, best known for its multi-award-winning Style Me Up!® stunners for tween girls and innovative Block Crayon™ offerings for preschoolers, "colors" outside the lines this year with a range of creativity-centered activity sets, including all-new Ford licensed Design Masters™ sketchbooks for boys and new Artzooka!™ craft kits. Wooky Entertainment will showcase its entire 2013 lineup at the 2013 American International Toy Fair, February 10-13, at the Javits Convention Center, Booth #6157.
This year, Wooky Entertainment adds The Ford Motor Company to its Design Masters "showroom" with five new vehicle models. Each Design Masters sketchbook presents base model vehicles and color instructions for kids ages 7 and up to follow or creatively interpret to design their own concept car. Artists choose the wheels, spoilers, bumpers, emblem and car parts to create awe-inspiring vehicles, including:
- Ford Focus RS500, Ford Boss 302 and Ford Street Racer I – Each 30-page sketchbook includes stencils, illustrated inspiration sheets and stickers to get young car designers' engines – and creativity – humming!
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor and Ford GT – Boys can design their dream cars with these 30-page designer sketchbooks containing stencils, illustration inspiration sheets and stickers.
For young style-setters with a passion for fashion, Wooky Entertainment showcases a wide range of Style Me Up! kits for girls to personalize their look – from cosmetics to jewelry and other wearable accessories to designer sketchbooks and more, including:
- Loop Hoop Jewelry – No need to jump through hoops! With a little imagination, girls can transform rings, colored thread and other materials into one-of-a-kind stylish hoop jewelry.
- Fashion Knitting Studio – Forget knitting needles! Fashionistas can create their own one-of-a-kind specialty accessories by knitting on a loom that's super easy to use!
- Chic Glitter Tattoos – Glamour girl! Girls can show off their "true colors" with this cool skin decorating kit.
Among the colorful new Style Me Up®! Cosmetics Creations are:
- Perfect Nail Markers – "Nail" the perfect look! Girls can create detailed nail designs with 2-in-1 polish pens that have a brush applicator on one side and fine tip pen on the other.
- Body Shimmer – Style that shines! Now girls can mix up their favorite colors and add in a touch of shimmer to their body gel for a little extra sparkle.
- Eye Shadow – Show-stopping shades! Creating beautiful eye shadows begins with an eye shadow base and the right amount of shimmering powder that's the perfect shade for any occasion.
Little ones get to express themselves in brilliant colors with the Block Crayon™ collection, featuring color-saturated, non-toxic and odorless crayons in single- and double-tipped embossed and sculpted blocks. Kids ages 18 months and up can "saddle up" to Block Crayon™: Color & Stow Pony Stable, a pony-themed activity set. The storage case features a barn-shaped roof with stacking nubs for creative building, ten sculpted Block Crayons and a 15-ft. roll of illustrated paper. Additional Block Crayon introductions include:
- Knight & Dragon Coloring Books – Fantasy-themed activity coloring book with 48 illustrated, heavy-gauge coloring pages with assorted Block Crayons.
- Paper Roll Assortment Counter Display – Themed, 15-ft. illustrated paper roll refill containers each with one sculpted Block Crayon. Paper roll themes include Farm, Pony, Zoo and Fire Station.
And, for kids ages 5 and up, is the creativity-stimulating Artzooka!™ line, based on the energetic and ever-artsy Artzooka! TV series from CCI Entertainment. Providing inventive opportunities for kids to express themselves, some kits include a "craft challenge" for artists to complete with materials found at home, step-by-step directions, or instructional DVDs. The Artzooka! introductions include:
- Cupcake Creations – A whole new reason to love cupcakes! This special kit lets kids turn simple cupcake holders into the main ingredient!
- Recycle Sticker Creations – Even better the second time around! With this kit, kids can transform the odds-and-ends in the recycling bin into useful new products.
- Button Mosaics, Lion and Fish – This kit features 280 buttons in a variety of colors for kids to produce two large, distinct animal-themed images.
About Wooky Entertainment Inc.
Wooky Entertainment is a Montreal-based brand development company that produces and distributes high-quality, trend-right product worldwide. The company's portfolio includes six standout brands for boys and girls of all ages: Style Me Up!®, Block Crayon™, Mixy™, Mathable®, Artzooka!™, and Design Masters™. Wooky Entertainment aims for excellence in creativity and design. The company's goal is to present the latest, freshest, most fashion-forward innovations for everyone! For more information visit http://www.wookyentertainment.com.
SOURCE Wooky Entertainment