WordPress sites get seamless professional translation with a new Transposh - One Hour Translation Plugin.

NICOSIA, Cyprus, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Transposh, the leading WordPress translation plugin now offers professional translation thanks to integration with One Hour Translation, the largest professional translation service online. WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world running more than 55 million websites. With the all new Transposh- One hour Translation plugin website owners can translate their site to any language with just few clicks.

WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems in the world, running more than 55 million (!) websites all over the internet. 500,000 posts are published on WordPress every day, and over 330 million people visit WordPress sites and blogs each and every month.

72% of the Internet users are not native English speakers. Only 66% of the WordPress sites are written in English, the other 34% are written in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Russian and other languages.

Until today, there was no convenient way to professionally translate a WordPress website quickly and efficiently (that does not require copy/pasting for example). One Hour Translation, the largest professional translation service online, has just released a new translation plug-in for WordPress. 

"Using our new WordPress plugin, site administrators can easily send pages or segments they select to professional translation. The translations are inserted automatically to the localized version of the site so the site admin does not have to worry about potential errors in the process," says Oren Yagev, co-founder and VP of R&D at One Hour Translation.

"The new plug-in also provides translation suggestion using machine translation from Google or Bing. The admin can edit the translation or simply send the text to the One Hour Translation for professional translation," added Yagev.

Using the upgraded Transposh - One Hour Translation plug-in site owners can get higher quality translation for their entire site or for select parts only. One Hour Translation charges a flat rate per source word for professional translation to any language, which makes return on translation investment very viable for many business websites.

To use the new plug-in free of charge simply go to: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/transposh-translation-filter-for-wordpress/

About One Hour Translation

One Hour Translation, http://www.OneHourTranslation.com, is the largest professional translation service online, with thousands of business customers and over 15000 translators worldwide. Among our customers are Google, IBM, RedBull, Pfizer, The US Army, Toyota, 3M, Xerox, Avon, Zynga, McCann-Erickson, Linkedin, SAP, Coca-Cola and many others.

We offer 24/7 high-quality, fast and competitively priced professional translation to/from any language. We specialize in localization projects, website translation, technical translation, legal translation, and business/ finance translation.

PR Contact

David Goldman
The Cline Group
646.335.0268
david.goldman@theclinegroup.com 

SOURCE One Hour Translation



RELATED LINKS
http://www.onehourtranslation.com

More by this Source


Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

 

PR Newswire Membership

Fill out a PR Newswire membership form or contact us at (888) 776-0942.

Learn about PR Newswire services

Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.