SILICON SLOPES, Utah, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Workfront, the leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions, today announced that its ongoing growth has landed it a spot in MountainWest Capital Network's (MWCN) Utah 100. This year marks the eighth time the company has been included in the MWCN rankings. Workfront made the list at number 72 this year.
MWCN has named the 100 fastest growing companies in the state of Utah for over 20 years. Companies are evaluated based on five years of compound annual growth and revenue generation.
"Workfront's continued success comes from the fact that we solve a huge business problem for marketing teams, creative agencies, and other enterprise departments," said Eric Morgan, CEO of Workfront. "For most organizations, work can feel like a whirlwind of chaos and disorganization. We solve these problems by moving work management from spreadsheets and email and giving workers a comprehensive tool purpose-built for managing the lifecycle of work. As a company, a ranking on the MWCN Utah 100 reinforces the appreciation we have for our customers and their continued confidence in us."
Workfront experienced steady growth and market share in 2014, achieving 49% year-over-year total SaaS subscription growth.
Other 2015 Workfront accolades include:
- Leader in the Gartner Inc., 2015 Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services
- Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave™: Portfolio Management for The Tech Management Agenda, Q1 2015
- Most Influential Global SaaS Companies in the Montclare SaaS 250
- Challenger in the Gartner Inc., 2015 Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management
- Ranked number 1 in Top Ten Reviews 2015 Best Online Project Management Review
- Ranked 28th in Utah Business Magazine's Fast 50 for seventh year in a row
- Ranked 279th in Apps Run the World's Cloud Top 500 Application Vendors
Workfront was also listed as one of Utah's Best Companies to Work For in 2014.
To learn more about Workfront, visit www.workfront.com
Follow us on social:
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.
Contact: Shelbi Gomez