"Being able to proof rich media files within ProofHQ is a massive leap forward for us," said Ben Terry, chief technology officer at Splash Worldwide Ltd. "We used to have to send emails with links to an HTML5 file, which is on a hosting site. It was difficult to manage and track feedback from all the different reviewers. Now all files and revisions are found in one place and it saves a significant amount of time and headache for our team."
The new capabilities offered through rich media proofing include:
- Single source for comments and feedback — ProofHQ allows marketers to review and approve rich media content in one application. ProofHQ moves feedback and comments out of email conversations and directly onto the creative asset. Comments come alive as real-time discussion threads, allowing for specific, actionable direction to be provided, speeding up project delivery by an average of 56%.
- HTML5 Files Come to Life — With the new functionality to proof HTML5 files, web banners that move and shift can be proofed without having to upload multiple files.
- Increased productivity, efficiency and collaboration — Marketers can upload, review and approve rich media content via ProofHQ without having to grant individuals access to the staging site, eliminating overhead and the hassle of administration.
The new capabilities of ProofHQ have been added to more than 150 file types users can proof, including:
- Video and audio proofing done right—Instead of cumbersome time stamp notes written in hard-to-track emails, the ProofHQ rich media proofing allows comments and annotations to be made on individual video frames and specific points in audio, creating a streamlined proof and approval process.
- Simplified review of static file types—Whether you're proofing a PDF, Adobe CS, Word, PPT, JPEG, etc., ProofHQ can manage the proofing process, allowing multiple users to make in-line edits in the document, all at the same time.
- Simplify website editing—Traditionally, website mocks have been converted to PDFs for proofing, leaving proofing of hyperlinks to be done on a testing site. With ProofHQ, web pages—including hyperlinks—can be proofed live, with editors able to make comments in one trackable place.
To learn more about the ProofHQ rich media solution, visit http://www.proofhq.com/richmedia-onlineproofing.
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools. Unlike other tools, Workfront Enterprise Work Cloud is a centralized, easy-to-adopt solution for managing and collaborating on all types of work through the entire work lifecycle, which improves team productivity and executive visibility. Workfront is trusted by thousands of global enterprises, like Cars.com, Cisco Systems, Comcast, iProspect, Schneider Electric and Trek. To learn more, visit www.workfront.com or follow us on Twitter @Workfront_Inc.
Contact: Shelbi Gomez
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150121/170565LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/workfront-releases-rich-media-proofing-capabilities-in-its-proofhq-product-300298388.html