"We're seeing an uptick in companies calling to book meetings now, in the next 30 days, versus longer-term schedules, which suggests business leaders need to regroup and reframe the coming year," adds Galmore.
Workspring's special 2017 "Change Ready" Meeting Package (offered through March 30) includes traditional meeting room accommodations tailored to the audience and number of participants plus:
- Group exercises to form a change mindset
- Access to professional facilitators with expertise in organizational leadership, innovation and change management to help structure and lead mission-critical discussions
- Team building activity ideas to help participants improve communication and working relationships to weather uncertainty
- Frameworks to help teams generate, capture and structure their new ideas
- Complimentary digital data capture to enable teams to get to work faster on the meeting's short-term wins
- A Happy Hour where participants can celebrate progress and leave in a positive mood
Costs of the "Change Ready" session follow Workspring's usual per person price model and can be booked by calling (800) 605-9092.
Located at 30 W. Monroe, Workspring® (http://www.workspring.com/) is an innovative offsite meeting experience with 10,000 square feet and 10 purposely designed meeting studios to support creative collaboration, productive retreat and transformative exchange. Workspring has served 800 plus teams in this location. Workspring's highly- trained, 13-person team hosts multiple customized meeting experiences every week, involving 2 to 80 participants per meeting, hosting teams from innovative companies across the globe and the Fortune 500, including top 50 Chicago corporations. With a mission to help teams unlock their true potential, Workspring is an experiential brand of the global office furniture leader Steelcase.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/workspring-offers-2017-change-ready-meeting-package-to-address-year-of-the-unexpected-anxieties-300391674.html