Topics include a look at the impact of Brexit on the global economy, separating fact from fiction in a post-Panama Papers era, why Blockchain technology is ready to transform the internet, important changes in finance litigation and more.
Notable speakers include:
- Paul Domjan - CEO of 4CAST-RGE (formerly Roubini Global Economics)
- Lawrence McDonald - Author of Bear Traps Report
- William Mougayar - Author of The Business of Blockchain
- Mike Reiss - Emmy-award winning author and producer of The SImpsons
- The Hon. Michael H. Dunkley J.P. - M.P Premier of Bermuda
- Ross Weber - CEO of the Bermuda Development Agency
"After 15 years of hosting Canada's most well-known and best attended alternative investment conference - WAIS Niagara - we are really excited to bring the WAIS brand to Bermuda," said Tony SanFelice, CEO of conference provider Radius Financial Education. "For WAIS Bermuda's inaugural program, we have assembled a compelling agenda and diverse lineup of speakers with the goal of provoking insight into current industry challenges."
Delegates can relax, mingle and make connections on the golf course during a complimentary tournament at Turtle Hill, one of the island's finest courses, or during one of the event's cocktail mixers.
Main sponsors for the event include: the Bermuda Business Development Agency, EY Bermuda, Apex Fund Services, ASW Law, Conyers Dill & Pearman, Deloitte Bermuda, and KPMG Bermuda.
SOURCE Radius Financial Education