DUBLIN, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Attapulgite (CAS 12174-11-7) Market Research Report 2016" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2016 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of attapulgite. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on attapulgite end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with attapulgite market trends review, distinguish attapulgite manufacturers and suppliers.
The fifth chapter summarizes attapulgite prices data.
The last chapter analyses attapulgite downstream markets.
The attapulgite global market report 2016 key points:
- attapulgite description, its application areas and related patterns- attapulgite market situation- attapulgite manufacturers and distributors- attapulgite prices (by region and provided by market players)- attapulgite end-uses breakdown- attapulgite downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. ATTAPULGITE GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
2. ATTAPULGITE APPLICATION
3. ATTAPULGITE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. ATTAPULGITE PATENTS
5. ATTAPULGITE MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General attapulgite market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of attapulgiteEuropeAsiaNorth America5.3. Suppliers of attapulgiteEuropeAsiaNorth America5.4. Attapulgite market forecast
6. ATTAPULGITE MARKET PRICES
7. ATTAPULGITE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8mz4b7/attapulgite_cas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/world-attapulgite-cas-12174-11-7-market-research-report-2016---research-and-markets-300246993.html
SOURCE Research and Markets