LONDON, June 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts for Insulin Pumps, Enteral Feeding Pumps, Other Infusion Pumps for Insulin Infusion, Drug Delivery, Oncology, Antibiotics, Analgesia, Hydration, Immune Globulin Intravenous, Chelation Therapy and Immune Globulin Subcutaneous Therapy
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the medical infusion devices market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses.
The world infusion pump market is on the rise. In 2016, the market was worth an estimated $8.54bn with steady growth projected for the next decade. The advent of modern technology has driven growth in this segment through innovation, while an increasing patient base and increasing healthcare expenditure in emerging markets counties to spur growth. In this report we assess the global infusion pumps market by nation, as well as the individual submarkets within it. Submarkets of interest include insulin pumps for the treatment of diabetes, chemotherapy pumps for oncology therapeutics, and eternal feeding pump to provide nutrition. An overview of the major global drug delivery market will also be provided, along with a ten year financial forecast. In addition, the report will analyse the leading products on the market, the infusion pump R&D pipeline, and the competitive landscape in order to provide a comprehensive overview of the forces at work within the world infusion pump industry.
Forecasts in that Study - Overall World Market, Submarket, Product and Country
Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2026 for Infusion Devices Market. Also explore individual revenue predictions to 2026 for five therapeutic submarkets at world level:
• Insulin pumps
• Enteral feeding pumps
• Other pumps (a grouped category inclusive of chemotherapy pumps and PCA infusion pumps)
How will individual drug delivery sub markets perform from 2016 to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of three brands sold by four companies:
• Oral drug delivery
• Inhalation drug delivery
• Injectable/implantable drug delivery
• Transdermal drug delivery
• Ocular drug delivery
• Nasal drug delivery
Our work also shows individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 12 national markets:
• United States (US)
• EU leaders - Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• BRIC nations - Brazil, Russia, India and China.
• South Korea
There discover how high sales can go, finding submarkets, products, countries and years with highest predicted revenues. Also examine competition. Hear what's happening, also understanding challenges, trends, competitors and opportunities.
Why should you read this report
This comprehensive report will:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
• Increase your industry knowledge
• Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical insight
• Illustrate trends to exploit
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors
• Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, help you to maximise profitability for your company.
How This Report Delivers
This report delivers added value by providing this analysis:
• Infusion pump therapies forecasting and discussions covering the period 2016 to 2026
• Product level analysis of clinical trial data, safety and efficacy, patent protection status, and sales forecasts to 2026
• Product submarket, regional, and national market forecasts and discussions to 2026
• Visiongain interviews with authorities on the industry
• Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the Infusion pumps market, together with the opportunities available and the threats to be overcome
• Analysis of technological developments, economic, political and social factors affecting the Infusion pumps market from 2016.
Benefit your work now through our updated study, gaining original industry and market analysis:
• Explanation of political, regulatory and technical factors to consider
• Submarket forecasts for 2015 to 2026
• Full transcripts of exclusive visiongain interviews with key opinion leaders in the market
• Profiles of leading companies operating within the market
• SWOT analysis of the major strengths and weaknesses of the market, together with the opportunities available and the key threats faced
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis
• Conclusions and recommendations
Main questions answered by this analysis
• How is the infusion pump market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the infusion pumps market?
• What are the market shares of the leading segments of the infusion pumps market in 2015?
• How will each infusion pumps submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2026?
• How will the market shares for each infusion pumps submarket develop from 2015-2026?
• What is the value of the leading infusion pumps segments in important regions of the world?
• Which individual products will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• What will be the main driver of the overall market from 2015 to 2026?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• Will leading national infusion pump markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the leading national markets change by 2026 and which country will lead the market in 2026?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2016 and 2026?
• Visiongain understands that the infusion pumps market will register strong growth. This report examines in detail the market by region, by submarket, and as a whole, and provides the reader with a thorough overview of the market to identify key growth areas and business opportunities to exploit. This is where visiongain adds value.
Who is that study for?
World Infusion Devices Market 2016-2026: Forecasts for Insulin Pumps, Enteral Feeding Pumps, other Infusion Pumps for Insulin Infusion, Drug Delivery, Oncology, Antibiotics, Analgesia, Hydration, Immune Globulin Intravenous, Chelation Therapy and Immune Globulin Subcutaneous Therapy will prove invaluable for anyone wanting to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will prove useful for businesses who wish to expand into different sectors or explore a new region for expansion of their existing operations. The report comprehensively lays out the market drivers, restraints, forecasts, technologies, investments, risks and trends to help the reader formulate a better-informed business strategy. This report will be ideal for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors and others. Furthermore, governments, agencies and organisations will also find value in our research report.
How does World Infusion Devices Market 2016-2026: Forecasts for Insulin Pumps, Enteral Feeding Pumps, other Infusion Pumps for Insulin Infusion, Drug Delivery, Oncology, Antibiotics, Analgesia, Hydration, Immune Globulin Intravenous, Chelation Therapy and Immune Globulin Subcutaneous Therapy report help you?
How this 250 page report delivers:
• Revenues for the Global Infusion Device market to 2026 - assess that overall world infusion device market's potential and get forecasted revenues for the leading sub-classes: Insulin Infusion, Enteral Feeding, Chemotherapy Pumps
• National market forecasting to 2026 for 12 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia - explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and growth
• Companies, news and opinions - examine participants, including Roche, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi and Medtronic among others
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market - assess challenges and strengths there, helping you compete and gain advantages.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Infusion Pumps market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Becton & Dickson & Co
Boston Scientific Corporation
Codman and Shurtleff
D. Medical Industries
Disetronic Medical Systems
Generex Biotechnology Corporation
Hanraj Nayyar Medical India
Johnson and Johnson
Kimberly Clark Corporation
Micrel Medical Devices
Q Core Medical
Symbios Medical Products
Tandem Diabetics Care
Terumo Medical Corporation
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd