DUBLIN, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k46ghf/isododecane_cas) has announced the addition of the "Isododecane (CAS 31807-55-3): Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of isododecane. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on isododecane end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with isododecane market trends review, distinguish isododecane manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes isododecane prices data.
The last chapter analyses isododecane downstream markets.
The isododecane global market report 2015 key points:
- isododecane description, its application areas and related patterns- isododecane market situation- isododecane manufacturers and distributors- isododecane prices (by region and provided by market players)- isododecane end-uses breakdown- isododecane downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. ISODODECANE GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. ISODODECANE APPLICATION
3. ISODODECANE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. ISODODECANE PATENTS
5. ISODODECANE MARKET WORLDWIDE5.1. General isododecane market situation, trends5.2. Manufacturers of isododecaneAsiaNorth America5.3. Suppliers of isododecaneEuropeAsiaNorth America5.4. Isododecane market forecast
6. ISODODECANE MARKET PRICES
7. ISODODECANE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k46ghf/isododecane_cas
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets