DUBLIN, June 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Companion Diagnostic Tests" report to their offering.
The World Market for Companion Diagnostics
The World Market for Companion Diagnostics covers the world market for companion diagnostic and personalized medicine diagnostics. Market analysis in the report includes the following:
- World IVD Companion Diagnostics Test Market (In Vitro Diagnostic Kits) by Region (N. America, EU, ROW), 2015-2020
- World IVD Companion Diagnostics Test Market by Disease Segment, 2015 (Cancer, Other)
- Worldwide Companion Diagnostics Test Services Market, 2015 and 2020
Companion diagnostics are tests that identify which patients are expected to benefit from treatment with a specific therapy. The phrase Companion Diagnostics Market includes both the personalized medicine market and FDA-defined companion diagnostics.
The report examines current and emerging applications of personalized medicine, including:
- Selected Major Biomarkers in Oncology Personalized Medicine Tests
- Selected Companies with Personalized Medicine Tests for Oncology
- Selected Companies with Personalized Medicine Tests for Cardiovascular Disease/Disorders
- Selected Companies with Personalized Medicine Tests for Neurological Disorders
Companies working in the field of personalized medicine need to understand both the pharmaceutical and diagnostic markets (including regulatory and other issues), but many companies do not have expertise in both fields.
This has lead to many agreements and acquisitions, and a large number of diverse deals are discussed in this report, including:
- Investments and Financings in Personalized Medicine/Companion Diagnostics
- Selected Examples of Pharmaceutical Companies and Other Companies That Invested in Diagnostic Companies in Personalized Medicine
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Personalized Medicine/Companion Diagnostics
- Selected Examples of Pharmaceutical Companies That Acquired Diagnostic Companies or Have Diagnostic Divisions
- Collaborations between Pharmaceutical and Diagnostic Companies
The World Market for Companion Diagnostics provides profiles of selected pharmaceutical companies that are active in the fields of companion diagnostics or personalized medicine. They include companies that market drugs that have associated companion diagnostic tests, pharmaceutical companies that are collaborating with diagnostic companies to develop companion diagnostic tests, and companies with their own internal capabilities and activities in companion diagnostics.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Roche (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- And many more
The report also includes profiles of companies that are active in the discovery and/or commercialization of companion diagnostics or other in vitro diagnostic tests for personalized medicine. This includes diagnostic companies that market kits that are used by clinical laboratories, and also diagnostic companies that are commercializing their novel diagnostic tests as a service offered to physicians, with the tests performed in the company's own CLIA certified laboratory.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- bioMérieux SA
- QIAGEN N.V.
- And many more
Key Topics Covered:
One: Executive Summary
Three: Current And Emerging Applications Of Personalized Medicine
Four: Business Models And Deals - Personalized Medicine And Companion Diagnostics
Five: Personalized Medicine And Companion Diagnostics - Market Drivers And Challenges
Six: Personalized Medicine And Companion Diagnostics - Market Analysis
Seven: Company Profiles: Pharmaceutical Companies (Focusingon Companion Diagnostic Activities)
Eight: Company Profiles: Diagnostic Companies And Clinical Laboratories - Partial List of 150+ Companies
- 20/20 GeneSystems, Inc
- A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Abacus Diagnostica Oy
- Abbott Laboratories
- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc.
- ACT Genomics Co., Ltd.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation
- Admera Health (A GENEWIZ Company)
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics
- Companion Diagnostics Agreements
- Aelan Cell Technologies
- Affymetrix, Inc. (Acquired by Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- Affymetrix Core
- Selected Affymetrix Agreements
- Agena Bioscience Inc.
- Agendia NV
- Almac Group Limited
- AltheaDx, Inc.
- Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc.
- Amarantus Diagnostics
- Amoy Diagnostics Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34qvbv/the_world_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/world-market-for-companion-diagnostic-tests-2020---research-and-markets-300289838.html
SOURCE Research and Markets