World Offshore Maintenance, Modifications & Operations Market Forecast 2014-2018
DUBLIN, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whbgjk/world_offshore) has announced the addition of the "World Offshore Maintenance, Modifications & Operations Market Forecast 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In 2013, demand for offshore maintenance, modifications and operations services totalled $112 billion (bn) for the world's nearly nine thousand offshore platforms. Over the period 2014 to 2018 spend of $672bn is forecast; a 31% growth on the previous five-year period.
This growth is driven by a combination of high oil prices, buoyant offshore development activity, ageing infrastructure (requiring modification) and price inflation for equipment and services.
Asia is forecast to overtake North America's spend during the forecast period 2014-2018 to account for 30%, compared to North America's 27%. Asia's large installed and operational base of infrastructure, combined with increasing offshore developments, will drive demand in the region.
Asset services, asset integrity and support service markets are to be dominated by North America, whilst Asia has the largest modification spend over the forecast period. By sector, asset services accounts for the largest share of spend (46%), followed closely by modifications (41%).
The World Offshore Maintenance, Modifications & Operations Market Forecast 2014-2018 analyses the demand for services in four key equipment and service lines: offshore asset services, asset integrity services, support services and modifications.
Why purchase the World Offshore Maintenance, Modifications and Operations Market Forecast?
Our market forecasting is trusted by sector players worldwide, with clients including the world's top-10 oil & gas companies, oilfield services companies and private equity firms. Our proven process includes:
- Unique and proprietary data - Updated year-round from published sources and insight gained from industry consultation.
- Methodology - developed through a combination of primary data gathering and in-house analysis. We have utilised our own in-house databases to form the basis for the offshore models. Assumptions used to generate market demand are the result of our primary and secondary research. Demand side analysis by service line provides a metric on which to establish future opportunities and provide a context for market share assessment.
- Market forecasts - comprehensive examination, analysis and ten-year view of maintenance, modifications & operations demand for key service lines, with historic data covering the period 2009-2013 and forecast data for 2014-2018.
- Concise report layout - consistent with DW's commitment to delivering value for our clients, all our market forecasts have a concise layout consisting of industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review with speed-read' summaries of key points throughout.
- An essential report - for financial institutions, equipment manufacturers, offshore engineering, construction, operations & maintenance companies and contractors, drilling operators, oil & gas companies and government agencies & departments wanting to make more informed investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1 Summary & Conclusions
2 Drivers & Indicators
4 Asset Services
5 Asset Integrity
6 Support Services
8 Regional Market Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whbgjk/world_offshore
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets