World Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2013-2022
MUMBAI, India, January 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents World Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2013-2022 In this report provides the 5th edition of the new World Offshore Wind Market Forecast provides a ten year view of the sector through to 2022. (http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/world-offshore-wind-market-forecast-2013-2022.html)
The last five years saw global capital expenditure increase significantly, however that over the next decade this spending will level off at approximately €15 billion per year. New global installations are expected to average just over 3,000MW per year during this period.
The increase in turbine capacity is considered to be one of the key factors for reducing the cost of energy, and European offshore wind developers will be specifying larger wind turbines with capacities of 5MW or greater. The size of the components for these future wind turbines will create unique challenges for installers, foundation designers and service providers.
As the industry seeks to reduce costs, a new generation of wind turbines designed around the unique requirements of the offshore environment is being rolled out with European project developers increasingly choosing to specify larger models with power outputs of 5 MW or more. The size of the components for these future wind turbines creates a unique set of challenges for installers, foundation designers and service providers.
A new manufacturing supply chain focused on the Northern European markets is slowly developing to meet demand with significant investments being made in aspects such as port infrastructure and foundation manufacturing capacity. At the same time, it will be crucial to leverage the experience and additional supply chain capacity from the offshore oil and gas sector.
The report provides detailed market forecasts through to 2022 and is essential reading for companies working within the offshore wind sector. The report focuses on:
- Key drivers - a discussion of factors driving offshore wind installation activity including low carbon targets, rising energy demand and the need to replace power generation capacity.
- Commercial insights - including analysis of cost pressures on capital, life-time costs, risk factors and typical financing models.
- Technology Review - analysis of R & D priority areas.
- Supply chain - a review of the main players, strengths & weaknesses of contracting strategies and supply chain development challenges.
- Ten-year market forecast - for new capacity, capital expenditures, operating expenditure, wind turbines, support structures, cabling, substations and vessels.
- Country analysis - detailed operational & capital expenditure forecast, including by capacity and segment analysis.
Why Purchase the World Offshore Wind Market Forecast?
- Industry consultation - discussion with a wide-range of companies including: project developers, equipment manufacturers, and installation contractors. Throughout the report we highlight pertinent quotes, related to specific aspects of the market.
- Unique and proprietary data - detailed by project in our in-house databases. Updated year-round from published sources and insight gained from industry consultation.
- Methodology - our forecast provides one 'medium-case' scenario for market activity, drawn from our databases, which enables the forecasts to be established on a project-by-project basis; taking into account factors such as project size, location, financial backing and progress to date.
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=348365
- European Offshore Wind Industry, 2013 - H2 Installations Set to Outpace H1?
- Offshore Wind Power - Global Market Size, Average Installation Price, Regulations, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Global M&A and Investment Trends in Offshore Wind Energy Market - 2012 - YTD
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau