LONDON, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Recent M&A Activity and Prospects for Rx-to-OTC Switching in Cough, Cold and Allergy, Analgesics, Gastrointestinal Medicines, and Other Leading Segments
What can be expected from the Over-the-Counter Pharmaceuticals Market? Which areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? This visiongain report shows you potential revenues to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects.
Our 247-page report provides 148 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales across the all the major categories of over-the-counter medicines market. You will see financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this fast moving market.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces analysis) and commercial developments.
See revenue forecasts for the leading submarkets and indications
How will submarkets perform to 2026? Our study forecasts revenues in the following Over-the-Counter Pharmaceuticals submarkets:
• Cough, Cold and Allergy
• Eye Care
• Smoking Cessation Aids
• Other Products (grouped category).
See detailed profiles or revenue forecasts for some the leading drugs in the market
How will leading drug perform to 2026? Our study provides detailed forecasts revenues for a number of leading drugs in the over-the-counter medicine market including:
• Bayer Aspirin
Profiles are also included for the following:
• Flonase Allergy Relief
• Rhinocort Allergy
• Prilosec OTC
See revenue forecasts for the leading international markets
How will leading national and regional markets perform to 2026? Our study forecasts revenues in national markets including products, including:
• EU5 - Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Visiongain forecasts overall revenue for the Over-the-Counter Pharmaceuticals Market will exceed $127bn in 2016. We predict revenue growth higher than the rate of the total pharmaceutical market through to 2026. Advances in mHealth, a more liberal regulatory landscape, strong support from governments in multiple regions to meet the growing demands of an ageing increasing population and the launch of several new therapies in areas for chronic conditions will drive sales to 2026.
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See visiongain's analysis of nine leading companies, including these:
• GSK Consumer Health (JV with Novartis)
• Johnson and Johnson
• Procter & Gamble
• Reckitt Benckiser
• Boehringer Ingelheim
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Historic revenue, analysis and discussion of company performance
• Analysis of major products currently on the market
• Acquisitions and strategic partnerships
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the over-the-counter medicines industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the over-the-counter medicines medicine market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Highly fragmented and competitive market with significant variations in different geographic regions
• Changing political and regulatory landscape changing the prospects of future successful OTC switches
• Significant company M&A activity changing the competitive landscape of the whole market
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How The World OTC Pharmaceuticals Market Forecast 2016-2026 report helps you
In summary, our 247-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the OTC pharma market - discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2026 for each major submarket - discover prospects for leading over-the-counter medicine products in the following areas: cough, cold and allergy, analgesics, gastrointestinal, dermatological, eye care, and smoking cessation aids.
• Detailed profiles or revenue forecasts to 2026 for the leading drugs in the over-the-counter medicine market - discover prospects for leading over-the-counter brands: Voltaren, and Bayer Aspirin and profiles for Panadol, Alli, Flonase Allergy Relief, Claritin, Tylenol, Rhinocort Allergy, Nicorette, Nexium, Advil, Prilosec OTC, Mucinex, Nasacort, Allegra, Clarinex
• Revenue forecasts to 2026 for twelve leading national market and one leading regional markets - US, EU5, China, Japan, India, Russia, Brazil, and Mexico.
• Assessment of nine leading companies - analysis of products, revenue, mergers & acquisitions, sales by region, therapeutic area and product type
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the over-the-counter medicine market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Abbott Medical Optics
Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos
Adams Respiratory Therapeutics
B.F. Ascher & Company
Bausch & Lomb
China Resources Sanjiu Pharmaceutical
CSPC (China Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group)
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Harbin Pharmaceutical Group
Johnson & Johnson
North China Pharmaceutical
Procter & Gamble
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100