World Renowned Adventurer Phil Keoghan Debuts Exclusive Luggage Collection on HSN
Phil Keoghan NOW Collection Helps Travelers "Travel Light by Traveling Right," Exclusive HSN Assortment Debuts on November 11 and 12
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- World traveler, producer, author and host of CBS's The Amazing Race, Phil Keoghan, has joined HSN to launch his exclusive new Phil Keoghan NOW collection. The new line gives those who love to travel - and want to eliminate the stress of packing – a practical luggage collection to help customers pack efficiently and keep organized throughout your entire journey.
- "HSN has a track-record of bringing innovative, high-quality products to their customers, so this is a natural partnership for me," said Phil Keoghan. "NOW stands for 'No Opportunity Wasted' which is my personal philosophy for living each day as it was your last. I took my first overseas trip when I was two and I have been traveling around the world ever since. After millions of miles on the road and visiting more than 100 countries, I have designed and tested a packing system that will ensure you are ready to take on your next big adventure."
- The exclusive HSN Phil Keoghan NOW collection includes high-quality, durable pieces in multiple colors and sizes. Each piece has been designed and tested by Phil himself during his rigorous travel schedule. The luggage provides solutions to many challenges that Phil has recognized through his travels such as ensuring that your carry-on luggage fits in the airlines overhead compartments; long-lasting, durable fabrics so your pieces withstand the rigorous travel; piece of mind that zippers won't rip and break; the ability for 360 degree mobility to help navigate crazy airport terminals; 20 percent expanded packing room for your treasures you bought on vacation; and finally, wet/dirty storage compartments, otherwise known as the "Luggage Hamper", for your wet bathing suits and stinky socks.
- The launch of the Phil Keoghan NOW collection includes a 19" deluxe backpack with removable laptop case, both 20" and 28" spinner upright roller bags, and Phil's innovative packing system.
- Tune in to catch the debut of the Phil Keoghan NOW collection and Phil's travel "tips and tricks" on HSN on November 11th at 2 AM, 1 PM and 8 PM EST and November 12th at 9 AM and 6 PM EST. Visit HSN.com/philkeoghan for more information.
About Phil Keoghan:
Starting out as a film camera assistant 25 years ago, Phil Keoghan has gone on to work in over 100 countries around the world as an actor, author, speaker, television host, producer, director and cameraman on thousands of program episodes. His work has earned him numerous awards including eight prime-time Emmy Awards as a producer and host of the hit CBS series The Amazing Race, now going into its 20th season.
Phil has created and co-created a number of original television series including, Short Sportz, a weekly sports series; Keoghan's Heroes, featuring top thrill seekers around the world; E-Team, an environmental pilot; The Human Edge, profiling innovative people for National Geographic; Phil Keoghan's Adventure Crazy, which continues to air internationally on The Discovery Networks and No Opportunity Wasted, a network television series produced as a format in the United States, Canada and New Zealand. The series has received a number of awards including the Hor Concours at the Banff Film Festival and a Gold Remi Award at the Houston International Film Festival.
Phil has written a best selling book called, NOW, No Opportunity Wasted (8 Ways to Live the Life You Want) and recently released a feature length documentary called The Ride which documents his 40 day 3500 mile bike ride across America raising. The Ride will soon premiere on Showtime and is on track to generate a million dollars for the National MS Society.
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL, HSN is a leading interactive multichannel retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty (e.g. M. Asam, Carol's Daughter, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, FusionBeauty, Andrew Lessman, Lancome, My Life by Mary J. Blige, Perlier, Serious Skin Care, Wei East, ybf Beauty); Jewelry (e.g. Heidi Daus, R.J. Graziano, Rarities: Fine Jewelry by Carol Brodie Amedeo Scognamiglio, Tori Spelling); Home/Lifestyle (e.g. Jeffrey Banks, Nate Berkus, Bissell, Colin Cowie, Dyson, Easy Exotic by Padma Lakshmi, Todd English, Emeril Lagasse, Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler, Joy Mangano, MoMA Design Store, Wolfgang Puck); Fashion/Accessories (e.g. American Glamour Badgley Mischka, Curations with Stefani Greenfield, Libby Edelman, Sam Edelman, Chi by Carlos Falchi, Diane Gilman, "Timeless" by Naeem Khan, Twiggy LONDON Sharif, Serena Williams Signature Statement); and Electronics (e.g. Sony, Kodak, Acer, Olympus, GE, Panasonic).
A leader in transactional innovation, HSN is the only retailer offering live streaming video in HD on three screens: TV, online and mobile. HSN broadcasts live to 96 million households in the US in HD 24/7 and its website - hsn.com - is a top 10 most trafficked e-commerce site, featuring more than 16,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. HSN, founded 34 years ago as the first shopping network, is an operating segment of HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI).
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.