DUBLIN, Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ztjv7j/world_sports) has announced the addition of the "World Sports Apparel Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014-2020" report to their offering.
The world sports apparel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2015 2020. Men are the largest end-user of sports apparel, followed by women and children. The popularity of sports clothing among women is growing at a significant pace due to the increasing inclination and participation of women in different sports activities. Though online sales is gaining momentum, retail stores would continue to be the most preferred and dominant sales medium worldwide.
Prominent companies in the market have adopted various growth strategies to capture larger market share. Product launches, partnerships and acquisitions are the major growth strategies adopted by these companies to sustain in the increasing competition. For instance, in July 2014, Adidas entered into a partnership with Manchester United, one of the most successful and popular football clubs in the world, to promote its products globally, which has helped in strengthening the market position of the company across several geographies.
Key findings of the study:
- The world sports apparel market is expected to exhibit a significant growth during the forecast period (2015-2020) due to increasing disposable income, changing lifestyle and growing health awareness among consumers
- Men sports apparel is the highest revenue-generating segment in the world sports apparel market. The segment would continue to dominate the market throughout the analysis period
- The retail stores sports apparel segment would grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period
- Adidas AG
- Nike, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Umbro, Ltd.
- Fila, Inc.
- Lululemon Athletica Incorporation
- New Balance Athletic Shoes, Inc.
- Columbia Sportswear Company
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 3 WORLD SPORTS APPAREL MARKET BY END USER
CHAPTER 4 WORLD SPORTS APPAREL MARKET BY MODE OF SALE
CHAPTER 5 WORLD SPORTS APPAREL MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
CHAPTER 6 COMPANY PROFILE
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets