NEW YORK, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Worldnow, the industry leader in digital media management, chosen by over 450 broadcasters, is pleased to announce the introduction of its latest product, Studio Gateway; the first and only technology that lives inside of iNews and ENPS, creating the first bi-directional on/off TV to any screen or device. Worldnow will provide exclusive previews at NAB of Studio Gateway which is a media logistics platform. These previews will be by appointment only. Anyone wanting to make an appointment can do so by calling Craig Smith at 212-931-1200 or visiting www.worldnow.com.
Studio Gateway unifies the workflow between legacy studio systems and digital content management systems to seamlessly publish and distribute content to all digital platforms at once;
bi-directionally, instantly, simultaneously.
"Studio Gateway is a modular, scalable platform with task-focused interfaces", said Joe Sticca, Chief Digital Officer, Worldnow. He continued to say "It automates and unifies disparate workflows, reduces risk of collateral failure, (and) allows you to efficiently extend and amplify content from broadcast studios and newsrooms."
The product which is being launched now, has 6 main facets:
- Processing Hub: It is the central integration platform into all systems; content is routed through our media logistics platform.
- Routing: It does the thinking for you. It will process where the content is coming from (point of origin), map out its final destination and deliver it.
- Translation: Handles the translation of formats between acquisition and final destination.
- Audit Tracking: Tracks and confirms delivery of all content assets.
- Automation: Allows you to create multi-task rules that will automate steps in the content supply chain.
- Live Ad Insertion: Automates the scheduling, delivery and reporting of your ads to live streams.
Studio Gateway is the latest addition to Worldnow's leading portfolio of Media Management platforms. Broadcast centric workflows serve to unify website/mobile management, IP video delivery and integrations with critical studio systems. Worldnow provides publishers enterprise scalability to extend beyond the confines of a traditional CMS into full media management with modular publishing platforms.
About Worldnow Inc. Worldnow is the only technology provider that bridges TV newsroom legacy systems and the digital world through its technologies and its patented video scribe system. Worldnow's strategy team has used its workflow to enable entire newsrooms to embrace a best practice two-way publishing approach to winning audiences on any screen. In the last 5+ years, 13 of 14 RFP's for platform services sought by broadcasters have been awarded to Worldnow.
Current Worldnow customers include: Allbritton, CBS Local Digital Media, Cox, Dispatch, Fisher, Fox TV Stations, Griffin, Landmark, Lilly Broadcasting, London Broadcasting, Meredith, New Age Media, Quincy, Raycom Media, Reiten TV, Sagamore Hill, Sinclair, Titan, Waterman, West Virginia Media and Media General. For more information please visit www.worldnow.com. Worldnow services over 91 million monthly uniques and powers over 450 local broadcasters with 81% of US households covered.