"Today's procurement professionals are always on the hot seat, managing business-critical issues," said Tania Seary, Founding Chairman of Procurious. "At the same time, these professionals and especially millennials are increasingly mobile, preferring to network, work and engage from their phones. Our new app responds to growing demand from our members to support them wherever they are and however they work best with the insights and collective experience of a worldwide procurement community."
From e-learning videos to discussion groups, the app is easy to navigate and puts all of Procurious.com's resources for networking, skill development and career advancement in the palm of members' hands. Download the mobile app to:
- Network with 16,000 curious, ambitious procurement professionals from around the world.
- Discuss everything from achieving social responsibility goals to choosing contract document assembly software through lively forums.
- Read our blog to access more than 800 insightful posts with the latest market intelligence, opinions, and tips from some of the top influencers around the world.
- Learn a new skill! Find dozens of e-learning videos on crisis management, winning the war for talent, negotiating, and more.
- Messaging—Connect privately to build relationships, arrange discussions or share information with your peers.
- Join subgroups on the platform, from the Institute for Supply Management® (ISM®) to IT Buyers & Category Managers.
- Shape the future of procurement by sharing your ideas at digital think tank events like the annual Procurious Big Ideas Summit or marking your calendar to participate in our upcoming Boot Camp, an exclusive podcast series with daily insights to help procurement professionals get in the best career shape of their life.
If you're a curious, ambitious procurement professional, don't let travel slow you down! Download the Procurious app through the Apple App Store, and become a member of Procurious today. For additional information, please go to Procurious.com.
Tweet this: Join the global #procurement movement to #mobile with @procurious_ - http://apple.co/1TWiAGx
Procurious is the world's first online business community dedicated to procurement and supply chain professionals. It's a hub to advance your career, develop your skills and expand your global professional network. With 16,000 members across the globe, Procurious aims to empower procurement leaders to connect, collaborate and take a more innovative professional outlook. Think of Procurious as a professional network, news and knowledge hub, learning and career center, all in one place. Join now at www.procurious.com - it's free to register and participate.
Contact: Dawn Ringel, Warner Communications
email@example.com or 781-449-8456
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160210/331874LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-procurement-community-goes-mobile-with-launch-of-procuriouscom-app-for-iphone-300312508.html