Worth Venture Partners Unveils Multi-Manager Hedge Fund
NEW YORK, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Worth Venture Partners ("WVP"), a hedge fund business founded in 2012 by Abby Flamholz and David Wertentheil, is pleased to announce the official seeding of its flagship fund. The Emerging Manager Onshore Fund just launched with $45M on February 3rd with a commitment letter from an anchor investor for an additional $10M. Additional money from confirmed private clients amounts to a total of $60M.
The Fund's first share class is now closed. The 2nd "Accelerator" Share Class to accommodate early stage investors will launch on March 3rd with a fee structure of 1.5% management fee and a 20% performance fee with a limited capacity of $60M.
Worth Venture Partners is a hedge fund business that discovers, selects, and monitors best-in-class emerging managers, who have a sustainable edge, outsized returns and niche expertise, and integrates them into an institutional-quality infrastructure to effectively deliver significant outperformance to our investors.
The Fund charges only one layer of fees. The Fund enables all investors to access selected emerging managers providing:
- Complete transparency at the manager level
- Secured manager capacity in the Fund(s)
- Complete access to each investment team
- Attribution and allocation reports
- A diversified portfolio aimed at double digit returns with low volatility
- Ability to create a custom basket or overweight an individual manager
- The same investment team and investment process since inception
SOURCE Worth Venture Partners